Travelodge Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel
$122
  • Restaurant
$43
$41
Best Western Plus Mosborough Hall Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
$78
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewstravel lodgetram stationtransport linkschristmas shoppingshopping tripmeadow hall shopping centreall you can eateasy accessshort walklarge roomplenty of parkinggood sizeconvenient locationcomfy bedcar parkthe air conditioninggood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I paid £32 for one night here including bed and a cooked breakfast. It was really near the Meadowhall station and thus a fairly convenient location to the Institute of Sport where I had a psychiatry exam. Whilst the traffic was a little noisy in the early evening, and there was some noise occasionally in the corridor from other guests, this was short lived and by night time it was no longer at a disturbing level, and the corridor noise stopped completely! I thus had a very restful night's sleep. It has a very easy and simple feel to it, and at such a great price, I'd strongly recommend it to anyone - especially those doing their CASC psychiatry exam in Sheffield! (though I heard there was one closer to the venue afterwards, so maybe check out that Travelodge too!) I would definitely stay here again, which is more than I had to say for the hotel I stayed at the last time I was up in Sheffield which had been extremely noisy!
Finally, the manager really helped me out by printing out a really important document I needed for the exam, thus showing good hospitable service by the staff too.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Well, positive first lovely rooms recently refurbished very clean and tidy. However, customer service was shocking! I will hold my hands up and say it was partially my fault but they made no effort to assist us with our problem and this resulted in my father having to sleep in the car!! They stated that travelodge no longer "do" family rooms and the 3 of us couldn't stay in 1 room because of "health and safety" very disappointed travelodge, very disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Aimee252
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Services at Travelodge Sheffield Meadowhall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Please can you give us some more detail of your stay so we can address your concerns Aimee252. To help us contact you please can you visit our website and select the Contact Us button to give us more detail and be sure to indicate you have left a TripAdvisor review when submitting your details.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I have to say the staff, the food and the service is brilliant!! Helen and sue are brilliant and I would recommend anyone staying there! The beds were comfy and the location is good! You have the transport links which are a few minutes walk if you want to go the town centre in Sheffield so it's very convenient!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank William O
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great place to stay ideal for visiting Sheffield ,friendly staff, and great rooms clean and tidy easy for parking with no charges.would certainly revisit this hotel ,good location for the nightlife and going to medowhall

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is the best Travelodge I have stayed in for comfort, food and room stardard. The staff were very friendly, helpfuI and couldn't do enough to help. We enjoyed the stay and have just booked to stay at this hotel again. We visit Sheffield annually and have stayed at various hotel I will now always return back to Meadowhall

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple