Jurys Inn Sheffield
  • Pool
$69
$64
$59
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Restaurant
$148
$56
Official Site
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$71
$63
  • Breakfast included
$66
Halifax Hall(Sheffield)
$78
$76
2,740 results
All reviewscity centrecar parktrain stationclean hotelsaturday nightbusiness tripgood nights sleepexcellent hoteldouble bedchecking outexcellent staybar areawould stay againone night stayexcellent value for moneyolivertoken
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I booked this hotel for two nights with dinner included on the first night.

The hotel is very well situated for the centre, light and bright rooms with everything you would need for your stay.

Dinner was great and plenty of choice for breakfast.

Car park is opposite and you get a voucher which cuts the cost

Overall lovely hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank carol123967
JurysInnTeam, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Carol123967,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed our facilities at the hotel.
I will ensure your kind words are communicated to the team. I hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have stayed at this Jury's Inn in Sheffield three times, at various times of the week. I've found that it's nice, spacious, quiet, clean and friendly. Close to the centre. This hotel doesn't have free parking, but the NCP across the road does 24 hours for about £3 (with Jury's discounts), not bad. The pillows are still a bit uncomfortable though. I have mentioned this on each stay and nothing changes.

Room Tip: 6th floor was quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jesterson123
JurysInnTeam, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Jesterson24,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. It is great to see that you found our facilities to your liking. In relation to the pillows we do now offer two types of pillow so hopefully you will find one to your liking. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We visited on 15th February 2014. I was a little apprehensive due to our last visit two months before.

Smooth check in although the lady on reception could not work out the change I needed!

We stayed in a Superior room on the corner of the hotel. The views over the city were amazing. There were Tea/ coffee making facilities, hairdryer and sofa to sit on.

Breakfast: A buffet breakfast, were you could help yourself to what you wanted. We were very happy with the selection available.

I would definitely return after this visit.

Room Tip: Pick a Superior Room at the back of the hotel. You do not get the noise from the traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GemmaK1984

Dear GemmaK1984,
Many thanks for taking time out to write about your recent stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield. It is so nice to see that you had a great experience with us this time and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A nice clean hotel located within 10 minutes walk of the best parts of Sheffield city centre. 10 minutes from the train station.

great service at the front desk an a clean room at a very reasonable price. what more could we ask for.

didn't try the food so cant comment

highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Daniel S,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield and for taking the time to review your stay.
It is a pleasure to read such lovely feedback and I will ensure your kind comments are passed onto the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a number of times and the hotel, food and staff are all very good.
But, this time we experienced how thin the walls of the rooms are, we had noisey neighbours both very late at night and again early in the morning, at one stage i thought they were in the room, it was so load and clear. It was a saturday night and alot of young people were staying that night, because of it being in the city centre, i saw people carring slabs of beer to their rooms, Next time i stay, i will request a part of the hotel that the young party goers have not been allocated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Neddyk
Many thanks for sharing your recent experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield.I am delighted to see your enjoy the facilities at the hotel and that the staff impressed you although I am very sorry to hear that we didn't meet all your expectations. Your comments have been shared with my management team to ensure that the next time you do stay we will make sure you get allocated a room away from the crowd . I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn in the near future.