$93
  • Pool
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$71
Leopold Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$107
$57
  • Restaurant
Copthorne Hotel Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$66
Hampton By Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$78
$64
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $72/night.

Hilton Sheffield(Sheffield)
$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$60
$58
  • Breakfast included
$58
$70
$67
2,958 results
All reviewseyre streetcity centrecar parktrain stationbusiness tripsaturday nightdouble bedbars and restaurantsgood nights sleepbar areastayed here for one nightexcellent stayexcellent value for moneyolivertokenmoorsnooker
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here for one night - its a short walk (5 minutes) from the train station or a £5 taxi ride.
Well what can I say, it doesn't look like a premiere inn, but its price was very similar.
Reception was fast and professional and so I was in my room. Good, clean and a modern design. The only problem was it was cold. The air-con / heating is controlled through a standard panel that only works when the key card is slotted in the holder on the wall. The problem with this apporach is the room takes a good while to warm up and as I heading out in the evening, it meant returning to a cold room.

Interestingly, the corridors were nice and toasty.

However, there is a work-around that I will deploy next time - put another card into the wall socket when heading out and keep the heating on. This is actually the approach used by a number of hotels so that the rooms are nice and warm when guests arrive.

So I know what to do next time and quite honestly for the price, this hotel is well worth a stay.

I didn't try the breakfast or bar, but there seemed to be good spaces for these.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
JurysInnTeam, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to see that we meet your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 10, 2013

A nice clean and reasonably priced hotel. Charging for wifi nowadays is plain wrong and would put me off staying there again. Additionally there is no attached parking space so you arrive and go to the NCP over the road and wheel your luggage with difficulty back across to the hotel or you take a chance and unload at the bus stop.

Room Tip: If you haven't booked for breakfast in your deal then buy a breakfast card at reception when you book in---it reduces the cost by a couple of pounds. Also when leaving the hotel will change your £7:50 parking token charge for a £4 one, which is very welcome
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments regarding your recent stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield. Our guest feedback is very important to the operation of our hotel and affords us the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This hotel is very centrally-located, five minutes walk from the train station and just a hop and a skip from the cultural gem that is the Crucible Theatre. The rooms are functional and clean and the beds extremely comfortable but I am afraid in this day and age I do take umbrage at being charged for wi-fi, especially at £10 per hour.That one factor would actually put me off from staying here next time. However, the major problem which appears to have been completely overlooked by the management is the unbelievably terse attitude of some members of staff: in all fairness, the girls in the breakfast/restaurant area were very pleasant and friendly but the barman did not even know that Pinot Grigio is a wine, let alone a white one! The monosyllabic chap on Reception just grunted at us upon our departure - as he did upon my previous visit to this hotel. Is it really too much effort to say, "Did you have a pleasant stay?" or "Can I call you a taxi?" or "Do you need any directions?" or even, "Thank you for choosing Jurys Inn". No, just a grunt. Is that really the image Jurys Inn wish to portray from its frontline? Unbelievable!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kevoonie

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments regarding your recent stay at Jurys Inn Sheffield. I was most disappointed to learn that you were not satisfied with your stay at the hotel and would gladly welcome the opportunity to discuss this in more detail.

Our guest feedback is very important to the operation of our hotel and affords us the opportunity of reviewing and improving the hotel’s facilities and service. I would like to personally discuss your stay and would be grateful if you could contact me on david_livingstone@jurysinns.com.

Kind regards
David

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here during the World Snooker Championship but still managed to get it a good value rate.

The hotel has a nice bar area and the breakfast area was spacious, the breakfast itself was very good. The room was very clean and had a lovely large comfortable bed.

Only downside was that it was ever so slightly out the way.

Room Tip: Park your car opposite at the NCP, enter via Matilda Way.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Glynn J

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I am delighted to read that you really enjoyed our facilities at the hotel.

I will ensure your kind words are communicated to the team. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were allocated a 3 person room and as there were only two of us we had bags of space. The hotel was spotlessly clean. Everything was in good working order. The bed was comfortable. .

The location is convenient but it must be said that the area is hardly picturesque - unless you find a particular beauty in multi-storey car parks. The hotel was also utterly characterless but this is not necessarily a drawback.

The hotel staff were polite and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jurys Inn Sheffield on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel and I will ensure your feedback is communicated to the team.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. I look forward to welcoming you back to Jurys Inn Sheffield in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards