Leopold Hotel(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$131
$83
  • Restaurant
$59
Holiday Inn Sheffield(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
Novotel Sheffield Centre(Sheffield)(Great Value!)
$69
$52
$47
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $60/night.

$82
$69
$64
$61
2,884 results
All reviewseyre streetcity centrecar parktrain stationsaturday nightbusiness tripclean hoteldouble bedbars and restaurantsgood nights sleepchecking outbar areastayed here for one nightexcellent stayreception staffexcellent value for moneyoliver
Reviewed October 14, 2012

After reading some of the bad reviews on here I was a bit worried about my stay, but I can honestly say we loved it and had no problems at all. Me and my friend stayed on a Friday night as we were going to Sheffield Arena for a show on the evening. We only paid £25 each including breakfast which was a bargain. We arrived around midday and there was a lovely man on reception, very friendly and helpful, we were allowed to check in early and had a lovely room. The hotel is only 10 minutes away from the station, the reception is lovely, modern and clean. Our room was very modern and clean, with a single and a double bed in. There was a bath with a shower and the usual tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom had complimentory showergel, shampoo and soap. There was even an ice machine outside our room. We had tea in the bar which was very reasonable and nice, drinks not to badly priced considering it was a hotel. We returned later to the bar and stayed till about 1 in the morning, the bar staff were all very friendly. Breakfast was lovely, lots of choice, my only niggle was that there werent any mushrooms to go with the english breakfast. I would definately recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Surfbabe101
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed for one night at the Jurys Inn and I don't have much bad to say. I marked the hotel down on Cleanliness and Location because firstly the hotel is very clean, but it didn't have that brand new cleanliness to it which would have gotten a 5. I'm a bit of a clean freak so to get 5 it'd basically have to be brand new. In regard to location I thought the hotel was very good. A 5-10 minute walk to the very centre of the city and the Leadmill (if you're in the city for a club/band).

The staff were excellent, friendly and informative. First class! The room was great. A corner room with two large windows spanning two walls. A double bed and a single bed in the same room. Plenty of space. Great! I like it when hotels put bottles of water in the room, but this one didn't.

There is a car park across the road with plenty of spaces which is subsidised by the hotel. Make sure you get the car park chip validated at the hotel when you check out, to get discount on the cost of parking. We paid £3.50 for 24 hours. Very reasonable.

To summarise, I'd definitely stay here again. If I return to Sheffield, I'll book here. No question.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank ryansaurus

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights at start of October 2012 whilst working in the city. I arrived on a Monday morning, and the reception allowed myself and my colleague to check in at 9.45am, which was good of them......we only wanted to drop off our luggage!....so we didn't have to carry it across the town. The hotel is located 10 minutes away from the railway station, come out of the station, up the hill, turn left when you see the Novotel and Sainburys Local, walk past Genting Casino and you should see the hotel. I was given a twin room, double bed and single bed in the room. It was clean and a pretty large sized room, the same could be said of the bathroom as well. A walk in shower was in the bathroom and not a bath. The reception was friendly and even printed off a map for us to allow us to find our office. I can't comment on the food as i didn't eat breakfast (although included) nor any of the evening meal. Disappointed no gym or swimming on site, however pointed in the direction of a gym/leisure centre. All in all, a good stay.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sbmiah
Michelle M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is lovely to hear you had a pleasant stay.

We pride ourselves on how friendly our team are, so it is lovely to hear this from our guests, I will ensure I pass on your comments to the team.

When you do plan to visit Sheffield again in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me michelle_minshull@jurysinns.com, to arrange your reservation.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The service was ok, although not particularly friendly. It's slightly annoying that they insist on having your e-mail address but won't e-mail your receipt. The room was clean and quiet and the hotel is centrally located. They should consider adding gym facilities as this would be a real advantage for business travelers.

Stayed: October 2012

Reviewed October 4, 2012

paid £39 for double room on a sat night inc breakfast (2people)
was better than expected. cant complain about anything. doesnt have a car park but its literally 100m away and think it was only about £6 for overnight.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple