3,014 results
All reviews eyre street city centre car park train station business trip saturday night double bed bars and restaurants good nights sleep bar area stayed here for one night excellent stay excellent value for money oliver token moor snooker
Reviewed September 16, 2012

2 night stay, booked months in advance. Requested room at rear, away from main road. Got...room overlooking main road. Booked morning paper - didnt get it. Booked paper for 2nd morning - didn't get it, but got bill for 1st morning paper! Room card didn't work on 2nd day - they only had us regestered for 1 night. Bar was expensive. Wholly incompetent staff on check out - didn't know what he was doing. Tried to charge us for 2nd night's stay. Asked for cost of additional night's stay for friends who wanted to stay over - took 20mins for him to sort out.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Michelle M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I would like to sincerely apologise for the level of service you received while staying at Jurys Inn Sheffield, We strive to ensure that all of our customers experience a comfortable stay and that all requirements are met, It is clear from reading your review that this was not the case and I am sorry.

Your comments have been discussed with the team and procedures are in place to try and prevent these situations from happening.

On your next visit to Jurys Inn Sheffield I would appreciate if you would contact me directly and I will ensure that you are upgraded.

I do hope that the matter is resolved to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me by email michelle_minshull@jurysinns.com

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Stayed in this hotel last year as we were going to see a play in the Crucible. Great value for money, lovely rooms and great breakfast. We also had dinner there one of the nights, again a lovely meal and very reasonable. I would highly recommend this hotel for stays in Sheffield. Is very convenient for the train station, and the Crucible theatre and also minutes away from great shopping.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Sam C, Front Office Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience of Jurys Inn Sheffield. I hope I have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the hotel soon again.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here as the nearby copthorne was fully booked.On staying I realise why the copthorne was full and this wasn't! Tiny noisy rooms,not the cleanest place I've ever stayed,waste basket was full,tv didn't work,need I go on?!

• Stayed: June 2012
Michelle M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Sheffield, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am sorry to hear your stay was not up to our expected standard and I would like to investigate the issues you have raised further. Would it be possible you could contact me by email michelle_minshull@jurysinns.com with information to help with my investigations

Once again I do apologise and hope to hear from you soon..

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I booked this hotel for a short break to my surprise it was lovely!
The room was spotlessly clean as was the rest of the hotel and on arrival the staff were very friendly and check in was speedy.
The rooms are well equipped and really comfortable.
Great location for a night out in sheffield.
The buffet breakfast was amazing which catered for all different dietary requirements.
We will be returning soon

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cassieChesterfield

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We booked a weekend deal which cost us less than £50 for a double including breakfast. Absolute bargain for this cosy, fresh hotel.
Great location right by city centre, and easy access to university buildings too.
Breakfast was beyond expectations, with plenty to choose from even for a picky eater or vegetarian.
The service was great, and they even helped us with parking (there's a cheap place across the road!).

• Stayed: February 2012