“great lunch menu”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“great lunch menu”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

i had lunch with a friend had the two course lunch menu which was perfect for lunch. The wine was very good, service first class

Bradford
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Visited here for lunch with family and friends. We booked although we were advised this would not be necessary. I had a couple of vouchers for the a la carte menu but the 2 course menu is such good value we all opted for that. I had gurnard to start with which I had never heard of before. The tempura batter was to die for! I chose the fish cakes for my main course and these were very good, too. The four of us selected different side dishes which we shared for variety, and there was plenty. My only complaint with Loch Fyne is that they don't bring serving spoons with the side dishes, but then we could have asked for some, I suppose! The staff were very helpful and attentive and it was altogether a great lunchtime experience.

Nottinghamshire
“Fabulous food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

What a great place! Both the food and staff are great. The staff are very knowledgeable about all the dishes on the menu, and anything you choose, you will not be disappointed. Try the oysters in tempura, delicious!

“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food is excellent. The fish is very fresh. The ambiance is great and the staff is very friendly. The prices are reasonable for the quality and venue.

Visited August 2012
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A very nice place to eat.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our second trip here. I love oysters and this is the only place in Sheffield you can get them as far as I'm aware. Last time they had no Tabasco left (!) so I took no chances and brought along a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce which is a far superior sauce to have with oysters anyway. The service was excellent and the ambience was great.