“We've been going for many years now & thoroughly enjoy it each time more & more :-) A*”
Review of Jinnah's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jinnah's
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Brilliant function room & outstanding value buffet menu. Staff very friendly & welcoming. They love entertaining my 16 month old little girl & she loves the atmosphere too. We've been going for many years now & thoroughly enjoy it each time more & more :-) A*
Emily, Shane & Daisy x

“WOW”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

What can say... amazing restaurant. The food is absolutely gorgeous and the staff are more than helpful. This was probably the forth or fifth time I've visited the restaurant and it just keeps getting better and better. I can't fault it. Would recommend to anyone and I'll defiantly be going back again and again and again. Lol

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“"Great Experience"”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I went to Jinnah with the group of friends last night and we enjoyed whole experience.Great food and brilliant service,the staff were really attentive and as a group of curry enthusiasts we loved all of ours meal.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

This restaurant is very good ,and it has outstanding service.My family come here nearly ever week and it's good ever single time. We bring friends and family and they always want to come back because it's so good. There is a range of different dishes all of them are spot on every time. I strongly advise you to try this amazing restaurant. I am ten and I think it is amazing.

• Visited April 2013
“Love everything about this place, staff, food. Never go anywhere else. 10/10 amazing !!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The atmosphere is relaxing and friendly, food is stunning and nothing is too much trouble! They are always striving to
Improve but this simply isn't possible for me, outstanding all round. I travel from Wakefield to eat here as its so nice. Love the guys and their attitudes. Food is so refined and delicate to the palette whether its the buffet or menu dishes. They will adapt anything to suit personal needs nothing is too much trouble. Outstanding!