“Consistently good!”

Maranello's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 1,428 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: An authentic, charming hideaway brimming with Mediterranean charm, Maranello's offers the finest in traditional Italian dining. Freshly tossed pizzas, moreish pasta dishes and simple yet sumptuous antipasti dishes are served, and the wine list compiles a selective, top-quality Italian selection. Reminiscent of a quaint Tuscan bistro, the dining room features exposed red bricks, Mediterranean hues and rustic wine displays.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Consistently good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been here several times over the last year or so and have never been disappointed. The service is always good, the food of a high standard and it is all priced very reasonably. The house white is a lovely pinot grigio at £12.90. It has fast become a family favourite.

• Visited June 2013

Dronfield, United Kingdom
“Great food slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was taken here for Fathers Day. Italian food being my favourite fare, I was a little hesitant, since my favourite Italian restaurant in Sheffield had closed, I have been searching for a replacement. Maranello's has come very close to a replacement. The food was excellent, and given that it was Fathers Day, and the kitchen very busy, the standard of presentation and quality of food was excellent. My one word of caution, don't be in a hurry. The service was very slow, which, if it had been just my wife and myself out for an evening at a restaurant with great food would not have been a problem, but sad to say my daughter had to leave reasonably quickly, (preparing for a day of teaching on the Monday), and trying to get the waitress to hurry was nearly impossible. But the food is great, and we will certainly go again.

Visited June 2013
“Ok Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a nice meal on Friday...meatballs followed by Calzone...Calzone a bit small....ok food but nothing special but fast service....good coffee at the end...Vito's in Crookes much better and the Calzone are massive there...

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Reiceproject
“My favourite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visit Maranellos for almost every celebration we have in the family. Over the years it has become our favourite place to eat. The service is wonderful, with the staff going that extra mile to make your visit memorable. The food is delicious, and beats the food of any other Italian in the city by far. The place itself is pleasantly small, and caters for a relaxed and cosy visit. For myself and my family, Maranellos is THE restaurant of choice. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone living in or visiting Sheffield.

• Visited October 2012
dronfield
“Never lets us down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is our favourite Italian in Sheffield. We have been for proper splurge nights out to grab a pizza teas and it is always the same high standard of service and food. Well done. See you again soon

• Visited April 2013