“Deffinatly go again”

Maranello's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 1,546 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: An authentic, charming hideaway brimming with Mediterranean charm, Maranello's offers the finest in traditional Italian dining. Freshly tossed pizzas, moreish pasta dishes and simple yet sumptuous antipasti dishes are served, and the wine list compiles a selective, top-quality Italian selection. Reminiscent of a quaint Tuscan bistro, the dining room features exposed red bricks, Mediterranean hues and rustic wine displays.
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I came here the other week with my partner and I recommend you try it. The place is cosy and friendly. The staff are welcoming and warm, the food is great full of flavour

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I ate here recently with some work colleagues. I suffer with coealic disease so tend not to choose Italian food as I find it too depressing that I cant enjoy pasta anymore :-( I was very pleasantly surprised by this lovely little Italian. The staff are very friendly, the chef understood what needing a GF diet means and therefore they were able to tweak the dishes to suit my dietary needs which was great. I ate a very enjoyable meal packed with flavour, accompanied by some very nice red wine, oh and the company wasn't too bad either !

I would thoroughly recommend Maranellos

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Cosy, warm, small traditional Italian restaurant which was quite quiet but welcoming on a cold Tues eve. Wine by the half carafe - perfect for 2 and large choice of filling tasty food which was a lovely change from the usual pasta/pizza chains. Good service and highly recommend for an informal meal out.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The "Ecclesall Road" prices are the only slight gripe about Maranello's - (especially for seafood and steaks). Having said that, the restaurant on a cold Saturday evening was warm and welcoming, the service good and the food was delicious (as long as you like plenty of sauce!).

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We visited the restaurant on a Saturday night for a birthday meal and were very impressed by the food, the service and the atmosphere. It is cosy and inviting and the food was delicious. We were very impressed by the friendly staff and fast service and I'm sure we will be returning.