“Fabulous simple yet delicious food!!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #93 of 621 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located by the river bank in the oracle shopping centre complex. Perfect for your pre cinema treat or quick office lunch, come visit us soon! We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reading
“Fabulous simple yet delicious food!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Fabulous simple yet delicious food!! Speedy and well priced. Great service. I just wish they had seat backs!!

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Up Market Fast Food”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Food is reasonably priced and service is fast, making wagamamas a good restaurant for a nice quick meal. Some of the food is rather spicy, I would recommend the large soup bowls that they do for mains. I would go here for lunch, its not somewhere to go for a fancy dinner.

Visited December 2012
Austin
“We love Wagamama!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I try to eat at Wagamama whenever we are travelling in England or near Boston, because we simply love their food. My favourite is chicken katsu curry but on this trip we ventured off into other selections, including some shrimp and some lettuce wraps. Still have not found anything that we don't like.

Visited January 2013
Oxford
“Fantastically fresh...but pricey”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Decided to pop into Wagamama in The Oracle for lunch. It was Saturday and at 1pm there was a queue outside. Always a good sign :)
Staff friendly and efficient. Just what you want. Ordered a Japanese beer, diet coke and milk for the little one. We had 2 sides, a main each and a childs meal for the little one.
Superbly fresh, zingy and tangy in taste. We ordered the Spare ribs in Korean sauce for the first time. Tasty but really worth £6-odd? Probably not. Lovely meal, great atmosphere and nice venue. Can't fault it at all. But £42? Really? My Japanese beer at £5.40 takes the biscuit...but very nice overall. Loses a star for overall cost..but food great!

• Visited February 2013
reading
“Very nice food, a little pricey but worth it”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I'm not really into sitting next to people i don't know, it feels like a school canteen but luckily it's not been particularly busy when i've been so i've never had to face that problem. the restauraunt is very clean and attractive. The service was quite fast, i can't say i have ever had a team member that's struck me as fantastic, so i would have to say the service was average, helpful, and they do check up on you to make sure everything's okay, so can't complain! I ordered shrimp dumplings and they came with this utterly amazing sauce, i cannot remember what it was but wow it was delicious! i then ordered yaki udon which is my favourite. it is cooked perfectly, the chicken is tender and dlicious, there isn't a plethora of vegetables or ginger, it's all in good propotion and it is very filling! I have never had a dessert from wagamamas because i have always been nicely full from dinner. I look forward to going again.

• Visited February 2013