“I've always had good food when I've visited”
Review of Bina Tandoori

Bina Tandoori
Ranked #354 of 620 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A friendly local Indian restaurant in Caversham, near Reading (RG4) serving authentic Indian cuisine to diners as well as via takeaway.
Reading, United Kingdom
“I've always had good food when I've visited”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I've been here on several occasions and always enjoyed the food and service has always been great, every time I’ve been here all the women I’ve been with have always been given a rose each which is a nice touch. :)

• Visited May 2013

“Not a happy experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Three adults for all you can eat on a Sunday took a 2 year old with us who ate next to nothing and got charged £5.95 poor show. Staff walk around watching you making you feel like you've stolen something. Will not be going again.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Swanny451
Reading, United Kingdom
“Poor Service - Average Food”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Thought we'd give Bina a try again last night having not been there in a while. Granted, we went in at 9.30pm, slightly later than normal but the staff seemed more interested in serving us as quickly as possible, weren't very friendly and the food was very average. Will be sticking with The Riverspice, The Standard or The Tamarind Tree.

• Visited March 2014
“Great food!!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Went to Binas with my friend. We had mix grill as srarter and Tandoori King Prawns really flavourfull. We had king prawn jalfarezi and garlic prawns as main. Could do better with garlic prawns but the jalfarezi was very tasty.
Had banana split as desserts which again was excellent. Attentive staff good service.
Were offered well presented brandy by the owner which indeed was a good gesture.

Will definately be back....

“Not as good as it was”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Visited here with family last night and went with high expectations based on the fact that the previous three time I've been have been excellent. The service was ok, but nothing to write home about. They managed to spill drink over one of us, which happens, fair enough, but it seemed to completely throw the staff who seemed not to know what to do, and instead decided to try and ignore it. Food was tasty as normal, though my prawn dish had unusually chewy prawns which was a bit disapointing to be honest. And it does seem to have crept up in price. We had a curry each, shared a single rice and naan between two, had one drink each, and papadams to start, £27 each. If we'd have had starters, deserts, and a couples of bottles of wine, fair enough, but we didnt. I'm afraid to say it just didnt seem as good as it used to be.

• Visited October 2013