“Good food”
Review of Kyrenia

Kyrenia
Ranked #101 of 622 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Kyrenia offers a wide range of authentic Greek and Cypriot dishes, from simple souvlakia to generous and varied meze selections. Kyrenia also offers special lunchtime and midweek menus.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The best geek good food I had in kyrenia restaurant last Saturday with my family,great place to go and have good meal

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Fabioni

“Brings back holiday memories”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Kyrenia is our favourite restaurant in Berkshire. The food is authentic (the best octopus that I have ever had) and friendly staff. Even though we are not local, it is worthy to make that extra effort and visit Kyrenia again. Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A top restaurant”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Whether you thought you were a fan of Greek food or not you are guaranteed to find something outstanding on the menu. Delicious flavours and good quality ingredients. Great welcome and excellent service.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Brianandnatalie
“My Favourite Restaurant”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have enjoyed meals in the Kyrenia for years. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere lovely and the service could not be better. It is where I choose to go for my birthday, it is where I go with friends when we have a special occasion to celebrate and it is where my brother takes me when he is visiting from Canada. I have never been disappointed. It is a wonderful restaurant and I would recommend it to everyone.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank 1505Cathy1505
London, United Kingdom
“Best greek quality food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The service that was available was great, we were looked after well. The service was fast and the people were really nice to us which made us feel welcomed. We ordered a traditional Greek meze which was a 4 course meal and it was absolutely delicious and of high quality. The food filled us up quickly and nicely, it was tasty and fresh. The atmosphere was calm and relaxed which meant we ate our food without being disrupted- apart from the waiter coming. If you are looking for a nice quality Greek meal out I recommend going to Kyrenia! high quality food for a great price, which you wont regret!

• Visited November 2013