“Fun fast food, a bit different”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #67 of 621 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Henley on Thames Oxfordshire
“Fun fast food, a bit different”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We popped in for a pre-cinema treat as we had heard about this from someone who had been to the USA outlets.
The burger was really tasty and the chips were great - far too many we had a large portion as there were 3 of us, go smaller!
It was pricey though £45+ for a burger and chips.
My son loved it as he could try all sorts of flavoured coke out of the machine, we could also sip beers!

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Berkshire, England
“Try it!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Love five guys in the States, was worried it wouldn't be good in Reading - I was wrong!

There was a long queue to order, but the staff were friendly and efficient. The burgers was fantastic, so were the fries! Pricey for fast food but so much better than any other burger place in Reading!

Reading, United Kingdom
“Overpriced but chips are AMAZING”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I'll be popping back to Five Guys for an overflowing pot of their AMAZING chips but a group of three paying near £45 for burger, chips and drink and dining for 15 minutes, I'll be going to McDonald's next time. I am glad we tried it as it is an interesting experience and it's nice to be able to choose toppings for burgers but the burgers were quite bland and nothing special. I've had tons of burgers which are way better. Also I found most of the drinks I tried very sickly and not well mixed.

Reading, United Kingdom
“Thurs night after work - quick dinner”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Located on the 2nd floor of the Oracle, next to the House of Fraser.

A group of us went for something to eat on a Thurs evening after work.
Very limited menu, although burger was nice, tasted quite meaty, the cajun fries was well seasoned.
Overall nice quick eat, although a little overpirced for what it was, maybe due to location, high rent.

1 Thank TheGeneral20144
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Very good!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Excellent tasty burgers, you can understand that everything is freshly made and the buns were nice and soft. The fries were good. The service was also very quick. I would suggest to add a few drinks for example milkshakes on the menu for people like me who dont drink fizzy products. Would visit again when in Reading!