“Lovely Italian restaurant”

Ranked #3 of 624 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quattro Italian restaurant in Caversham offers an excellent range of traditional Italian food. Dishes include freshly made pasta, pizza, meat, fish specialities, and a large vegetarian selection.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely Italian restaurant”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a super restaurant in the heart of Caversham.

It is always busy, with a lovely atmosphere.

They never fail to serve delicious food and wine. The quality and variety of the food is worth the price.

At our most recent visit, there was a 15+ strong hen party next to us. Sitting next to the hens made no difference to our meal; the food was brought to us quickly and the staff were (and always are) extremely efficient - not overwhelmed or distracted at all.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Clarejh15

Reading, United Kingdom
“Good food, good service, good price!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The restaurant was busy so I'm glad we booked. Starter, main and 2 drinks for 2 people under £50 and the quality of the food was superb. Service was very quick and friendly. It does get busy and is quite small so it does feel a bit packed in but that adds to a nice atmosphere and proves the place is popular! Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank seasidegirl26
Reading, United Kingdom
“Really lovely”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous food! We booked a table however service was rather slow, we waited 10 minutes before being seated once we arrived. However it was definitely worth it because of how lovely the food is! Really good atmosphere also, well worth a visit

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hannah801
Reading, England, United Kingdom
“its a must visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I made a booking, and reiceved a personal confirmation email back within 15 minutes.

when we arrived we could choose where we wanted to site, the staff were exellant.

the food was devine, my partner who used to live in Italy, said it was the best meal he has ever had, myself i was blown away with the quaility of the food, the detail in the platting up, and the service was impeckable!!.

i recommend this place highly, perfect for romantic evenings, get together with friends or a family meal.

• Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank EmskiHammer
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Buonisimo !”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Did not book and managed to get a table. My wife and I were treated with the best service and experienced a great meal.
I had the Cozze ( mussels ) in a delicious napoletana sauce as a starter and my wife the bresaola which was world class.
The pizzas looked great so I had the Napoletana and I thought I was back in Italy when tasted it.
A good bottle of red Italian wine and the dinner was complete.
Would definitely come back to Quattro it was great!
Renzo Sartori