“Friendly and professional”

Ranked #3 of 624 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Quattro Italian restaurant in Caversham offers an excellent range of traditional Italian food. Dishes include freshly made pasta, pizza, meat, fish specialities, and a large vegetarian selection.
Reading, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and professional”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My favourite restaurant in Caversham; Quattro has a lovely, friendly atmosphere backed up by an efficient service and lovely food. The Pizza's are hand made to order and a particular favourite. The owners work hard to maintain the standards here and one of them is always present so you know you will be looked after professionally. Over many years I have tried most things on the menu and haven't been disappointed. Some nice 'specials' add a bit of variety too. Lovely place to spend an evening...even when it's busy, which is was last night!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank DA9263

Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious and Friendly”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been eating at Nino's for many years now and would highly recommend it to all friends. The staff and managers are all very welcoming and friendly, and always make us feel comfortable. I have tried a variation of dishes on the Menu and would personally recommend the Pizza, always full of flavor :) Am looking forward to my next visit.

• Visited November 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
“Always a warm welcome”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A great place for a family dinner or party, great service and well priced. The specials always add to the fantastic choices available.

1 Thank Readingdiner
Reading
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

My mates and I went last night and we were treated very well by the staff despite the restaurant being full. The food is great- their pizzas are the best around. We didn't have to wait long for our food (amazing!) unlike other restaurants where a 2 hour wait is standard; these guys know what they're doing.
I recommend this restaurant to everyone.

3 Thank ConoP
Reading, United Kingdom
“Consistently great - the best in Caversham and Reading”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been a customer of Quattro for many years but, after another great family lunch today, I decided that its time I provided a review for this fantastic and consistently good Italian Restaurant.

The food is always well prepared and and well presented. Flavours of italy are on the menu and I usually eat pasta or pizza with a small starter such as a Portofino salad (Avocado, Mozzarella and Tomato) or a Bruschetta Siciliana. There is a good choice of pizza and pasta and the owners are always happy to mix and match if you want something slightly different. Food is cooked fresh, well seasoned and always tasty.

From time to time I will have fillet or veal or calves liver. All well prepared and cooked exactly how I like it, rare for my fillet. I'm a particular fan of their Filetto Dolcelatte, fillet steak stuffed with dolcelatte and, cooked rare, its a beautiful dish.

Quattro has a lunch menu which we sometimes eat from as a family on a Saturday as done today. A starter with an option of a pizza or pasta dish for only £10 or with a pudding for £12. Excellent value.

I highly recommend Quattro for both family meals out, meeting friends on Saturday lunch-time or a romantic dinner for two.

• Visited December 2012