Review Highlights

from $34.75
from $20.60
from $103.00
More Info
All reviews laser tag party bags party food staff were brilliant his friends birthday party year olds two hours predators leader blast games sons activity venue fun session
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can not recommend this party more highly. Predator assault came to us and even As parents we want to host it again! Brilliantly organised and managed... the guests left buzzing! So many lovely thank you s from parents to say how much their child enjoyed it. Thank you so much!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank LarryStan
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Andy and Tom ran a terrific laser gun assault party - very professional and super-fun. Our 20 boys aged 7 and 8 had an "epic" time running around the setting, and enjoyed the specific games set by the leaders. Loads of space, good area for setting up lunch afterwards.
Booking process was all very easy and whole thing was professionally run. Great feedback from kids and parents alike. (I think the parents all fancied a go too!)

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Amber R
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Thank you from all 45 mini-predators plus their parents who had a really enjoyable Caversham Trents U7s end of season party with you this weekend. The weather was perfect, the kids had a ball and the parents enjoyed some chill out time with some cool beers in the bar.....

(I've also been here on one of the coldest days Berkshire has seen this century and even then the kids had too much fun to notice the weather!)

Really professional party experience and enthusiastic staff who made the event truly fun. I've had lots of positive feedback from parents who came and the kids smiles said it all at the end.

My only tip is for people with hayfever to take their medication before coming! It's fantastic to be out in the open, but beware a high pollen count!

A very big thank you from Caversham Trents U7s !

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

I found Predator Assault online - and I'm so glad that I did ! My son and his friends had the best day :-) The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The other parents were equally impressed and would recommend to anyone

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 24, 2019

Our 8 year old attended a party at their friends house and Predator Assault were the hosts. The party organisation was great from start to finish and Robin and his team ran the party brilliantly. Highly recommend if you have a big garden!

Date of experience: June 2019