“Very good!”

All Bar One Reading
Ranked #122 of 620 Restaurants in Reading
Cuisines: Bar, British, Wine Bar, International
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: All Bar One Reading is a stylish city bar where you can catch up with friends, unwind after work or simply find a sophisticated space to indulge in an excellent selection of food.Within easy reach of Riverside, Forbury Square and the Oracle Shopping Centre, All Bar One Reading is the perfect place to meet up with friends or unwind with work colleagues. Of all the bars in Reading, we've got the right blend of food, drink and atmosphere at any time of day.
uk
“Very good!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Nice atmosphere , quick service, good choice, take reservations , nice and clean, right on the riverside in reading centre

Visited November 2012

Parsippany, New Jersey
“Good food, bad cocktails and service!”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went to this bar for a leaving do on Friday 26th October for a leaving do. We only went for drinks but I must say that I was extremely disappointed. The menu lists a whole variety of cocktails however I do not think the bar staff know how to make them properly! One of my orders was a Strawberry Caipirinha and the gentleman serving me forgot to add limes into my drink, even though the ingredients are stated on the menu itself! When I pointed this out, he tried to convince me that limes were not necessary if I was having a strawberry caipirinha and then just dropped a couple of wedges of lime into my glass!

My friends and I tried many other cocktails and were left disappointed every time. A friend who was not drinking cocktails ordered a vodka and red bull which just tasted of red bull. When we complained, the staff were convinced there was vodka in the drink but made another one. Unsurprisingly, the vodka could be tasted in this one!

On a positive note, I have eaten at this bar before and the food was very good but the service can be a bit poor.

I would strongly suggest that this bar recruit staff who can make the cocktails properly!

In the meanwhile, if you are in Reading and want to drink some nice cocktails, I suggest you stay away from this place and go to Sahara, Mix or Browns instead!

• Visited October 2012
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Called in here for a bite to eat. Only stayed for a quick drink as menu very limited and seemed expensive. Took a long time to be served as staff were too busy talking to each other.

Visited October 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great new bar and great food as well!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Bars don't usually do food so well but this place is great. I have had the club sandwich and the salmon dish and loved both. The bar has a great selection of beers on tap as well as an extensive wine and cocktail menu along with great, simple food. The place is very clean and nicely fitted out as well.

Visited August 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
“Good location, nice staff”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Good service, good food and a pleasant place to sit and eat. Especially on a sunny day out the front.

I had a king prawn thai salad which was very tasty. Went well with my pint of draught peroni beer. Would go back again, soon!

Visited October 2012