We stayed the night before a game at the stadium as a treat. We were put in a club room which was very spacious and had a balcony and seating area. The view is of a car park but that didn't really matter.
Staff were very helpful, I had accidentally booked a twin room online but they had no problem moving us to a double immediately and at no trouble.
We ordered breakfast to the room which arrived just as we ordered and was very tasty.
Location wise it is further out of town but great if you're going to a match, and the Cilantro restaurant is excellent. I would recommend booking the weekend voucher with dinner as it's great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel