We stayed in a junior suite, just myself and my wife, it was very nice and spacious with all that you would want for a long weekend.
The food was of a good quality and at a reasonable price.
The hotel is airy with plenty of seating and has a nice atmospher.
The staff are excellent and really do make you feel welcome.
You wont go far wrong staying here, we will and would look forward to going back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel