3,000 results
All reviews pentahotel reading free movies q park great hotel huge bed air con great shower reception area quiet room modern hotel business trip car park busy road would stay again reading festival town centre central location
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Nice size room, very clean and comfortable.
Extremely comfortable bed.
Thumb up for the staff, extremely friendly and helpful, specially Dominica who was literally AMAZING offering info, help and being ready for any kind of necessity we had. She shown us a genuine desire of making our holiday unforgettable.
Mention also for Marley, who was very good at his job too. They are both an asset to your company. We enjoyed the time spent in the hotel and will definitely come back..
Only negative is the bar. Very expensive drinks and the two bartenders seemed quite inexperienced and for the price we had to pay the drinks they prepared were not at the right level of execution. Not happy about this thing but everything else was super.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear G3335DQfabriziop,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 5 Stars!
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your time with us.
Great to see you experienced great food and service!
I will address the Bar service with the relevant head of department.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Perfect location for my visit, I want to start by saying that when I stay away I always want to include breakfast, this saves me having to look for somewhere else to eat early in the morning, most hotels that I have stayed overcharge for the breakfast and in a lot of cases isn't that great, that means the sausages are cheap and tasteless, orange juice is concentrated, not at the Penta for a start the breakfast is only £12 per person, the orange juice is freshly squeezed and the sausages are most properly one of the best I've ever had at a hotel.
The staff are very helpful and polite, checkout is at a good time, the style of the hotel is to my taste.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody for cost and quality

Dear Jaysonschoice,
Great to see you experienced great food and service!
Breakfast spread is vast and of high quality...from Smoked salmon to Prosecco and the best quality sausages...superb Italian coffee and any eggs cooked to order...its a must try.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Got back late to find no sheet on my bed! A king bed with 2 single duvets - very odd - but lucky for me as I then slept on one of the duvets! No checking done by housekeeping. Haphazard service. Heavy traffic noise.

Dear Julia T,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading.
Really appreciate your honest feedback and will take on board the points raised.
Please note the bed was set up with a high quality Jersey Fitted Sheet and 2 single duvets for extra comfort.
Hope to see you again soon, Regards,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Very good location and excellent service . Breakfast was great . Front desk is very helpful.
we like to come back again for our next trip. Good food at restaurant !!! hotel is very close to shopping mall and train station.

Dear Abu C,

Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a great time (again) at Penta Reading. Staff were very helpful in ensuring everything was just right, and we felt supported throughout our time.
My bedroom was slightly noisy from the major road outside, but that's the only criticism I have.

Dear Compass51502082931,
For the best rates and deals always check our own website and why not try a Penta Plus Room for your next stay? Maybe the suite?