3,000 results
All reviews pentahotel reading free movies q park great hotel huge bed air con great shower reception area quiet room modern hotel business trip car park busy road would stay again reading festival town centre central location
Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a great time (again) at Penta Reading. Staff were very helpful in ensuring everything was just right, and we felt supported throughout our time.
My bedroom was slightly noisy from the major road outside, but that's the only criticism I have.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Compass51502082931,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 5 Stars!
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your time with us.
For the best rates and deals always check our own website and why not try a Penta Plus Room for your next stay? Maybe the suite?

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very nice staff, clean rooms & good housekeeping, excellent food both dinner and breakfast.
Only negative thing was that the room I got on the 6th floor was cold and drafty although I had the heating on maximum.

Date of stay: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Sightsee04716359429
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 4 Stars!
I will address the heating issue with my Maintenance team,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed there for work for two nights. My stay was smooth. My room was clean and had everything I needed. For the price it’s great value as you’re smack bang in the center of Reading. I would highly recommend it.

Dear Katarina K,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There was an excellent and helpful reception, I enjoyed a great breakfast with healthy options, and there are good facilities, including a fitness room. I now know where to stay if I return to Reading.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Trek28083144015,
Breakfast is a highlight with healthy options and of course the well equipped gym for the perfect start of the day!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really good hotel. Nice rooms, friendly staff, the bar stays open late and has pool, computer games and table football. Great location too and near a big car park, with the hotel giving you 40% off the cost.

I should also thank Nika and Adriana who set aside some keys I lost outside the hotel. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear gavind173,
Penta team is always happy to help and of course always friendly and attentive...thank you for mentioning Adriana and Nika.