2,957 results
All reviews pentahotel reading free movies q park great hotel huge bed air con great shower reception area quiet room modern hotel business trip car park busy road would stay again reading festival central location town centre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel and very friendly staff. Breakfast had a good choice and the room was very clean with big beds. Would really like to mention Leon who was very accommodating and friendly he really does deserve a promotion. Overall good stay with good staff.

Trip type: Traveled solo
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Crazyslimz,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 4 Stars!
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your festive get away with us.
Good to see you experienced some of the best we have to offer...best beds in town, nice and clean rooms and a great team! Leon will be recognised.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all a huge thank you to Chloe, Ornella, Mattia, Adriana & Alvaro for your excellent customer service and help in helping me to organise our Company Christmas Event. Chloe excelled expectations and was always very quick to respond and help whenever needed. In what was a very stressful time, I rested easy knowing that the team at the Pentahotel had everything handled. I would recommend the Pentahotel Reading to any business looking to hire a conference room and their lunch services, which I have to say was really yummy! Overall a great experience and the hotel rooms were lovely and clean too. Only tip for the future is on checkout a reminder to validate car parking tickets would have been very helpful.

Dear Vanessa G,
Thanks for taking the time to review pentahotel Reading and awarding it 5 Stars!
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your experience with us.
Good to see you experienced some of the best we have to offer...
We can cater up to 500 guests and will go the extra mile to make sure all is perfect!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked this hotel as a surprise for my boyfriend who’s family live in Reading. I wanted a nice place for us to stay whilst visiting them. Well that is exactly what we got. The hotel is beautiful and is very centrally located. The interior is fantastic and cosy! Check in was very easy and at £53 for one night, you can’t complain! The room was small but very clean with a huge bed, a big TV, air con and an en-suite bathroom. They also provide you with a little wash bag full of goodies which is a lovely touch. This will be our go-to hotel now whenever we come down to Reading!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear alicecook90 ,
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for two nights over Christmas to ease congestion on family home! Can’t fault the hotel, apart from no hooks for towels in the bathroom!! Staff were welcoming, rooms clean and the bed was really comfortable. Ability to open window and have fresh air in the room is a plus from me. I will definitely stay there again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to others.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PedroM7997, General Manager at pentahotels Reading, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 619ChrisM,
I am delighted with your review and really happy that you enjoyed your Christmas get away with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I took a punt on this hotel for a recent business nights stay. It seemed cheap esoecially for a 4 star, but hey, in for a penny, in for a pound!!!!

What can I say,, the booking was very easy, lobby and visual experience was very good and the room was great. The only draw back was the heating/cooling - this seemed to be quite complicated as when turned right down onto cool the heating still seemed to be on - opening the window slightly, addressed that issue tho..

As for the bed and pillows, which I have real problems with - this was the best experience. The mattress was deep and extremely comfortable to the point I had the best nights sleep - simply the best nights sleep that I've had in a hotel for quite some time... Well done Penta Hotels - you've got it spot on!!!

Room tip: all good I would imagine
  • Trip type: Traveled on business