Lowest prices for your stay
$69
$68
Trip.com
$67
Hotels.com$68
Official Hotel$85
Priceline$75
3,245 results
All reviews q park huge bed quiet room bar area car park business trip would stay again central location saturday night toiletries pillows plug uk
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Lovely hotel and fab service. We stayed here whilst going to Reading Festival. Had enough of camping, coming back to a huge bed and great shower was great. Lovely staff. I had only one slight annoyance, which was when a young breakfast staffmember came to take a card payment from me whilst I was eating breakfast, which I thought was a tad rude, however, it didn't affect the rest of my experience. I'd definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ph_Reading, Manager at Pentahotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful 5 star review.

I am really pleased to read that you had a brilliant stay with us, and were well looked after by the team. I will mention your feedback regarding the payment, please accept my apologise for this.

I hope you had a brilliant time at Reading Festival too.

See you again next year!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Everything about the Penta hotel in reading was fabulous. We stayed here during Reading festival & we were greeted with wellie cleaning stations, maps to the festival& reduced parking rates! The hotel itself is so lovely, really clean & staff were very welcoming! I liked how secure it was (room keys for lifts) and our bedroom was AMAZING!! With the most comfiest & biggest bed ever!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ph_Reading, Manager at Pentahotel Reading, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

WOW, thank you for your perfect 5 star review, this is really great to read.

It's brilliant to read that you were well looked after during the Reading Festival by the team and that you loved your room.

We hope to welcome you back again soon for another fabulous stay.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

The coolest hotel I've been in in a long time. Huge room, lovely white bed linen and very nice toiletries. I took my 16 year old son to the Reading Festival and this hotel was perfect, close enough to walk to the site and it looks quite chic. He loved the breakfast, I've never seen anhyone eat so much!! It might even tempt me back to the festival next year, thanks.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What a great review to read, thank you!

It's always really great to read how much of a great time our guests have, and how much they enjoy the look and feel of the hotel, thank you.

We hope to see you back again next year......or maybe even before!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Lovely modern funky rooms and the comfiest beds ever! We were down for the Reading festival but would definitely stay here again. We even used the well equipped gym.

The staff were lovely and so helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review.

I am so pleased you had a lovely stay with us, and hope you had a brilliant time at Reading Festival too.

Great to see that the team looked after you well and you made good use of our newly refurbished gym too.

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Absolutely HUGE beds (two queen sized beds put together), spacious and imaculately clean room. Very cool reception / bar. Extremely helpful and friendly staff. WiFi was spot on and I was on the 5th floor (contrary to others experiences)

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your fabulous 5 star review.

I'm so pleased to read that you had a great time with us, and were looked after so well by the team.

Great to see that you loved our super king sized beds too.

We hope to welcome you back for another 5 star stay soon.