“Sons Birthday”

Delta Force Paintball Reading
Ranked #3 of 20 Fun & Games in Reading
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Reading is located on the outskirts of Reading, based on top of the country hills on a private estate. You can enjoy great views of Reading while defending the Alamo Stockade! The Reading Paintball centre also offers a modern base camp and 7 game zones, including Castle Wallenberg, Afghan Command Post, The haunted Graveyard, a Bridge too far and Viet Cong Villages. The centre is located 4 miles away from Reading Train station, easily accessible by car.
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sons Birthday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

My son wanted to take a few friends (and Dad) paintballing. Delta Force had two locations closeby and as my son had been to Maidenhead, I opted for Reading. Booking was a pleasure, questions competently dealt with and everything was as promised on arrival. However the best review is best coming from my son: " Delta Force paintball was extremely enjoyable, The maps and games were really fun, the Berlin Wall was my favourite. The guns were really good to use and the Terminator was AWESOME!!!!!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank simonptkd
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Reading, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
It's really good to hear your son was so excited to join Delta Force Paintball again and to get Dad to join in too. It must have been exciting to try a different centre for some variation. I am happy to hear your son enjoyed Fernwood as much as Missilewood and had a chance to go up against the Terminator. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to seeing your son at one of the Delta Force Paintball venues soon.

Kind Regards
The Delta Force Paintball Team

reading
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“fab day out, even in the rain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

My daughter had her 15th birthday party at Delta Force in Reading. 20 teenage girls, with guns in the forest.....did wonder if they will enjoy it...
Not did they enjoy the party, THEY HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!!! even the heavy rain didn't spoil the day for them. Good location, fab setting and best of all- WONDERFUL STAFF! My son (whos 8) has already requested his next party there!!!
Thank you Delta Force for a fantastic day out!

2 Thank kadike
Reading, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic day, fantastic staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

I booked 15 kids & 5 adults for my Sons 12 th Birthday, I thoroughly recommend
Fernwood as they had a great time. The staff were extremely attentive & even made sure I had plenty of tea. My other Son at 9 was too young to play but a member of staff took him to have a blast at the range and was fantastic with him, he really made him feel involved. Thanks to everyone at Delta Force for a wonderful day, will be back soon.

2 Thank Carolescandles
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“one of the best days of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

special thanks to the Marshals, Best day ever !!! I recommend you guys to visit this wonderful place.

Hasan Zainel,

2 Thank Hasan Z
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“brilliant day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

young or old , tall or small a perfect day for all.

I arranged a team building day for members of our organisation and this was the first time that most of us had attempted paintballing so we were a little anxious until we got to the site.
The facilities were great, the different scenarios were exhilarating and the staff were fabulous, extremely friendly and helpful (plus we had great weather).
Every member of our team had a great day even the pacifists and we have all agreed that we would make this an annual event.
Well done and thank you to all at the Delta Force team.

2 Thank Darryl A