Hilton Reading
pentahotels Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
$75
  • Restaurant
Ibis Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
$57
$121
$121
  • Restaurant
Novotel Reading Centre(Reading)(Great Value!)
$94
Novotel
  • Pool
Beech House Hotel(Reading)(Great Value!)
$84
$66
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
$107
$96
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Reading(Reading)(Great Value!)
$114
$95
Orbitz.com
$94
Hostelworld.com
1,985 results
All reviewsthe underground car parkspa breakhousing estatedeluxe roomlovely hotelsauna and steam roomhealth clubgreen parkbreakfast was excellentmini barbuffet styleenjoyable staystayed for one nightreading town centrebar areasaturday nightraja
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Such a relaxing hotel to stay in. It's quiet and peaceful and we felt very welcomed. The gym is one of the best appointed we've experienced in a hotel and the pool was very pleasant. The only slight annoyance is some tables get teapots at breakfast and others don't. Buy more teapots and you'll be perfect.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Aimee A, Manager at Hilton Reading, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Hardlyn

Thank you for taking the time to offer great feedback, I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is real good value for money, you get the usual razmataz expected of a Hilton hotel, but the two main attractions are the quiteness of the area. Although there is the main road A33 but you cannot hear any sound at all. We stayed here for a weekend break, to get away from it all from London and really enjoyed our stay. Very clean, nice rooms, good air conditioning and the icing on the cake was the courteous and professional staff who gave us very good service. The swimming pool was nice and warm and the steam room and the sauna was well maintained.

Room Tip: Higher the floor the better but you have only 3 floors, the ground floor to be avoided as they have parties and can get rowdy
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Anver D

It was a pleasure to read your review regarding our hotel. Thank you for posting it!

I was so happy to read that your experience at the hotel has been so positive throughout. and that you found our team to be courteous and professional .

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nice property on the outskirts of Reading. Convenient for Reading and to get back out to the M4. Very good undergound car park. Bar meals reasonable and pretty good service. Rooms what you would expect - quite spacious, comfortable and clean. Hi Fi seems to be unreasonably expensive. The room was very reasonable - why not just add the Wi Fi to the room cost? I'd rather just pay and know that a good Wi Fi is free.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear BrianC

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton Reading.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Thank you for your comments in relation to internet access. Please be assured, all comments from guests are reviewed on a regular basis, with the aim of implementing where possible.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We stayed overnight and it was a marvellous mini break. From the moment we arrived we had super friendly, helpful pleasant service from all the staff we had contact with. The beds were very comfortable and everywhere was very clean. The breakfast was up to the usual top standard of the Hilton brand. The pool etc was a bonus after arriving. We shall return. Great great value. Free parking was a bonus.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Kathy M

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Hilton Reading. We appreciate you taking the time to leave detailed feedback of your stay, and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I was pleased to read that you found our team members to be friendly and helpful and will be sure to pass your comments onto them.

I was thrilled to see that you will return to the hotel and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Had two rooms booked and I stayed in room 243. Only there for one night. The hotel is on the outskirts of town and close to the motorway.

Free car parking under the hotel but I found it tight to drive around and park.

The room was good and in line what I would expect from a Hilton. Breakfast was also in line with my expectations of Hilton.

The hotel did not 'wow' me but it was a good one night stay.

There is a restaurant and other services such as a gym with pool but I only used the room and had breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Malachi W

Dear MalachiWilliams

Thank you for your review on Hilton Reading.

Your comments are very encouraging and an absolute pleasure to read.

Thank you for taking the time to offer great feedback. I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Hilton Reading once again in the near future.