“Suprised in the bad way”
Review of Khukuri - CLOSED

Khukuri
Cuisines: Indian, Thai, Nepali
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established in 1990, we are serving customers over two decades. There is free parking after 8pm and it is just 5 minutes walk from The Oracle. It has homely atmosphere with friendly staffs who makes sure you have amazing food as well as service. Our priority is giving you 100% value for your money and we are sure we will meet your expectations. Hope to see you soon.**** Some of our fantastic offers *****Eat-as-much-as-you-like at £12.95 Mon to ThursEat-as-much-as-you-like at £15.00 Fri & SatEat-as-much-as-you-like at £9.95 on Sun10% discount offer for collection takeaway.Free home delivery for orders over £20 within 4 mile radiusFor orders over £30, you get a starter free for collection orders.You eat free if you bring a party of 10 or more.Over 100 dishes to choose from, you won't be left out for options. See you soon. :-)
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Nice place, but food not really nice... Got lamb dish with pineapple, but it was well too sweet...

KHUKURI2013, Owner at Khukuri, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you so much to all our respected customers. We will strive to give you best customer service and food. We are looking forward to see you @ KHUKURI RESTAURANT again.

There are newer reviews for Khukuri

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Where do i start, rude staff. the owner looked angry with us? the waitress would not look at us in the eye. the food was terrible. it tasted like last nights left overs and the poppadom sauce was thick and unfresh. the music was to loud, the waiter was more interested in his laptop. do not go there unless u want a lesson in how its not done. very poor

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I actually enjoyed my meal here as it became humerous - things went from bad to worse.

The food was awfull - one dish ordered had a thick film on the top from, which when scraped back revealed the dish beneath was a completely different colour. Nothing tasted fresh and I felt unwell afterwards.

Music was also terrible - (synthesised)

Service was pleasant but it was notable that a waiter was on skype

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Eat in here whilst on business in Reading. Wasn't expecting very much - but the food really was quites bad. - Brown and mushy even the rice was grey. Happy to accept that this might have been a bad mid-week night - But I really did not enjoy the experience.

1  Thank WestWalesHorse
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I popped in for a take away after receiving the menu through my door... I ordered A soup and a Phad Thai... I waited for a while and was offered a free drink and popadom which was nice. Sadly when I got home the food was attrocious!! they clearly do not know how to cook thai food and gave me food poisoning from what I ate. I also didnt like sharing my drink in the restaurant with beer flies!
I do NOT recommend this place to eat.

1  Thank samsamani