Review Highlights
Team Build

A great team building exercise put on by a group of very professional folks. Safety and medical... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2019
tanagogo1
Marlow, United Kingdom
via mobile
This is an amazing centre

Reviewed August 8, 2017

from $31.73
from $44.44
from $63.47
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner went to try canoeing on the themes at this place and had an amazing time the staff and the trainers are excellent and so helpful and knowledgeable we had such a good time we can't wait to go again there is good parking and easy access to the centre my partner is in a wheel chair and she had no problem easy access to every thing including getting into the boats it's in a really pretty part of the themes so get yourself down to this place and have some fun on the river

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Mark H
Management response:Responded August 10, 2017

We are glad that you enjoyed your paddle and look forward to seeing you again soon. I will pass on your thanks to the instructor.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Came down here this afternoon for kayak. My son and husband are on the river as we speak. It is quiet but well run. £12 in total for the half hour and they are having a great time. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 15, 2016

We walked past the Waterside centre earlier in the week and noted the people kayaking and building rafts, clearly either team building or on a holiday camp.

Having done some kayaking before, we enquired on hiring some kayaks for an hour or so, and planned to do this a few days later.

Glorious summer day, we spend an hour or so on the water in open kayaks. Great bit of activity, lovely supervisor who explained everything we needed - and we managed to have a nice quiet time out on the river spotting birds.

Would recommend as a nice outing to anyone.

Room tip: This is not a hotel, so these ratings are very strange to be requested to do. It is an activity centre!
Reviewed July 13, 2016

First time of visiting was with a group of 24 7/8 year olds to try out paddle boarding.
Staff were very helpful and patient.
The children paddled out then played various games on the giant paddle boards and had a fantastic time.

Reviewed April 19, 2016

Had a lovely lunchtime stroll with my husband. We were quickly followed by the many swans on the Thames - it must be a regular place for the public to feed them. Alas, I didn't have any bread with me, so they soon lost interest and swam away.

It was really nice to be out in the open air - and I guess the waterside is one of those places that is pleasant when the weather is in your favour.

An added bonus was free parking.

Room tip: This is not a hotel - I believe it has been classified wrongly on Trip Advisor.