I stayed one night only with my daughter and granddaughter but we were all impressed with the friendly reception from our hostess and the comforts of the establishment.
I can unreservedly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marlborough Arms is a beautiful 15th century coaching inn, situated in the heart of Woodstock, overlooking historical streets and offers Bed and Breakfast. Whilst guests can enjoy the tranquillity of the surroundings they still have good links to the M40. The hotel has been elegantly finished in a classic style in-keeping with the character of the building and surrounding area, with contemporary touches throughout. Guests can also take advantage of the inn's own car park located directly behind the property.Each of the thirteen luxurious en-suite bedrooms are all individually themed with a focus on comfort and relaxation. All rooms differ in shape, size and style, ranging from the Cobalt Room, which is situated overlooking the courtyard which has a contemporary feel with beautiful sensuous fabrics and natural morning light, through to the Sepia Room, which is a very large room with a striking interior of deep greys and gentle soft tones, set off with modern lamps and cushions. All of the rooms have flat screen televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdriers, irons and ironing boards. Some have baths, some large walk-in showers and some rooms are equipped with both! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Marlborough Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlborough Arms Hotel Woodstock
- Marlborough Arms Woodstock