“Tastiest Indian home delivery so far!!”
Review of Karma

Karma
Ranked #193 of 670 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Karma, a traditional Bangladeshi restaurant located in Cowley, Oxford, offers a combination of fine authentic cuisine, simple yet beautiful interior, attentive and friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere, whether it be for a small family meal or a large group booking. All of our dishes are hand-crafted using the finest free range, natural and traditional Asian ingredients.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We thought we'd give our local restaurant home delivery service a go for the first time (Friday just gone). They said it would take 40 minutes to arrive and it did. The quality of the food was definately superior to the other places we occassionally try, AND, it was still hot on arrival! The king prawn butterfly in breadcrumbs was fresh & delicious, the chicken Naryal was superb as was the Karma Special and the sag aloo, and we tried both the pilau and the special rice both of high taste and quality. We will definately be ordering in again!! YUM!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Ordered a takeaway for 3 to collect this evening (~£41 after discount), after reading good reviews. My king prawn bhuna was not recognisable as a bhuna, and the pieces of prawn were miniscule. My wife's Lamb Rogan (ordered hot) was not hot & was overpowered with the flavour of tomato. My brother's "Chef Special" Murgh Mirchi was palatable but didn't meet expectations. Very disappointing and we will not be eating from the Karma again.

1  Thank TonyJ1953
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Food was nice but very overpriced for the portion size also had a takeaway from here one time and it was the worst Indian takeaway I have had in Oxford if I was you i would eat in!!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

food is overpriced for what it was n certainly wasn't worth nearly hour and a half wait! food was cold when it did arrive, wouldn't order takeaway from here again.

1  Thank tiffdoby
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I ordered a take away, the only good thing I guess is that it arrived when it said it would. The food arrived it was just warm, so it needed microwaving. Once I had reheated my meal, I tried it, the food was as bland and mild as mash potatoes, not what you expect from an Indian restaurant. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, it was not a true Indian meal. They where lucky i was hungry as I ate a couple of spoon fools before putting it in the bin.

3  Thank Michael F