“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mamma Mia Pizzeria

Mamma Mia Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 622 Restaurants in Oxford
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh Hand Made Pizza Since 1981....Great Pasta a& Antipasto too!
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I was there one week ago..i m italian and i think that is the first time that i see a real pizza..my boyfriemd was really surprise when the food arrive.."the pizza is bigger than the plare" he said..cause is totally italian! Fresh amd tasty! And the tartufo with zabaglione...amazing!!! We wasn t sure about the place cause is look like a tipical englishfakeitalian..but italian waiters and excellent food let me change my mind! Good and nice service also i will be back soon

1 Thank me t

Oulu, Finland
“Neat little place and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have been here few times with my family. This is little nice place, nicely situated a few blocks from Summertown. I've become to like the little italian feeling of this place, the service is friendly and welcoming. You can choose from starters, pizzas and pastas but they are all good and reasonably priced. They also do lunch which in my opinion is very good value. If you are planning on going at the peak hour, consider making a reservation. Kids are welcome and they have a few highchairs but the restaurant is quite small and the tables are tightly organised so they only have a little room for buggies and stuff that you might have with you when going out with small children.

• Visited March 2014
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

Heard great things from Tripadvisor so really wanted to try it ourselves. We arrived on a Friday evening without booking and the waitress went out of her way to make sure that there was a table available for us.
Great food and drink, fantastic atmosphere and fab service. Well worth the trip! I would definitely come back when next in the area.

• Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Yummy mummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Always busy in this little restaurant so it's definitely better to book. Often we just get takeaway because (& on this I agree with a previous reviewer) parking locally is often tricky. Mind you, it has always been popular over the many years it has been here. I feel I must just put a previous reviewer straight about the 30 years anniversary. As a business it has indeed been going this long, but the previous owners were an Italian family. The original proprietor died of cancer and it was then run by his daughter for a while before the family sold the business on. It was excellent then - and it still is today and it is, as far as I am aware, still a family business - just a different family from the founders. Keep on going on..!

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Amazing.... But pricey.... ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

But dear but really great authentic pizza..... We both really enjoyed the pizzas we had.... Made us feel. Ive we were on holiday!