“Another nice visit”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #28 of 691 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Took daughter for lunch, staff very attentive, food delicious. ..ordered off the specials board, good italian cooking, great to watch chefs at work.

1  Thank 082717

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We went on a Friday evening having booked in advance. The place was heaving with people. We were sat at the back of the restaurant & were able to watch the pizzas being made. The staff were lovely & very helpful. I had a risotto & my husband had a pizza. The food was delicious. As three long tables filled with diners the noise level peaked and we were unable to hear each other speak but I would still return but perhaps ask for a table for two nearer the front of the restaurant.

1  Thank magsHertfordshire
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Organised a dinner party for over 20 last Friday. The staff were very helpful with booking and throughout the evening. I felt we were well looked after. My own food which was pumpkin risotto lacked seasoning big time. After adding lots of salt it was pretty nice - have had a much better one though. Some friends I was with ordered pizza baked in house and enjoyed it a lot. I want to come back and give La Cucina pizza a try!

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Went with family and friends and the service was very welcoming an accommodating for our large sized party. The food was very tasty and so the price was worth it but is more than I usually spend.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I'm fairly regular here (every other month or so) and have never been disappointed. The service is usually great and the food is fantastic. The speed of service drops noticeably when busy so best to go during the week. Good wine!