“OK Restaurant”

Bella Italia Oxford
Ranked #126 of 650 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: In Italy, life's best moments are spent sharing food & joy with loved ones. Bella Italia brings a true taste of Italy with a fresh & tasty menu, perfect for big appetites & creating even bigger smiles
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were shown to a table and then left alone for about ten minutes, no drinks offered, no welcome,etc. When the waitress finally attended us my comments relating to not being offered drinks, etc. were met with a blank stare. Aside from the service the food was quite good.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

While visiting Trinity College in Oxford, we had a very good meal at Bella Italia. My husband wanted Quattro Formaggio pizza but it wasn't on the menu... But the Chef was very accommodating and made it with the cheeses he had on hand. I had the Chicken Milanese which came with a side of pasta and fresh green beans. The chicken was a whole chicken breast flattened with a huge portion of pasta. We had plenty to eat. The main courses do not come with salad or bread you have to pay extra. Pleasant atmosphere on the main drag.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went there for a lunch with my friend in July 2013,I would expect better quality of pizza in italian restaurant,it was quite dry and bland.The service was absolutely awful.It took us about 20 minutes to get the bill since we asked for it even the restaurant was empty and the lady who served us looked really annoyed that we came and bothered them.Will never go again!!!!

2  Thank sabina310897
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I went a couple of weeks ago with my son on a Saturday lunchtime. There was a long wait for food which was mediocre. The waiting staff were getting stroppy with the kitchen in full view of the restaurant.

Restaurant looked tired and dated. I shan't be going there again in a hurry!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We were very impressed with this place, very good service and excellent food, I only had a standard spaghetti bolognaise but it was rich and flavoursome, my other half had the meatballs and that was delicious too. This is the place to go if you like pasta.