Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
None better!

Bill's tour is a must during your stay in Oxford. I bring a group of students every summer and the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
pabate_18
Amherst, Massachusetts
Great evening with Bill

Funny, interesting, interactive, informative and energetic tour. Nice way of walking through the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ramazan S
Brussels, Belgium

All reviews magic tricks great fun audience participation bill's tour entertaining evening tongue in cheek story telling all ages wrap up warm cobbled streets visiting oxford a lot of fun entertaining tour private tour fantastic tour walking tour couple of hours
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was slightly cynical when invited to attend the Oxford ghost trail as arranged by the social club at my place of work........ And as the dark and damp evening approached I was tempted to just stay snuggled at home rather than drag into town, but I'm so glad I didn't!

Bill himself was fab..... Very theatrical and absolutely hilarious!
I've lived in Oxfordshire all my life, and whilst knowing about things like Cranmer, Latimer and And Ridley (the martyrs), I didn't know the more grisly details of exactly how they met their ends!

I took my 12yr old son, and he loved getting involved with Bills jokes and magic!

I would definitely recommend The ghost trail, whether you are just visiting Oxford, or if you have been here forever and want an unusual and informative and entertaining evening out!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went on Bills Ghost Trail whilst in Oxford for the weekend. Bill is a great narrator and immensely entertaining and has a wealth of local knowledge. It is also a great way to see parts of the city that one would normally miss. I would highly recommend at trip out with Bill …. it’s a shame it was only an hour and a half.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Bill gives a great performance as your ghost host for the evening. This tour is informative and well delivered, entertaining and suitable for those from age about 10 to 80! There is some walking but not a huge amount and nothing difficult. It is great at this time of year as walking around in the dark adds to the spooky atmosphere. It is very good value for money too.

Thanks Bill, my German friend and I had a great time last Sunday!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was in Oxford on business and sought out bill spectres ghost trail, after the excellent reviews on tripadvisor I was confident it would be entertaining and it certainly was.
No better way to spend an evening, Bill was engageing and Knowledgeable .
The crowd was a eclectic mix of nationalities and ages.
As there were 3 young boys under 11 in the group, I wondered would bill hold there attention for a pronlonged peroid, but they were entralled and always interested.
The tour itself was a Good mix of folklore and humour with the odd magic trick thrown in .
I would have no hesitation in recommending this as a way of spending an evening in oxford.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Charming, funny, somewhat frightening. Those are the words that come to mind when I think of Bill Spectre and his ghost tour. He plays his role magnificently. There is much interaction with the audience and the way he deals with passing cars/people (modern stuff) is great. I would recommend this tour to everyone, especially at night!