Remont Oxford Hotel
$395
$203
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
$102
Agoda.com
$112
$101
  • Pool
All reviewsthe busbanbury roadcity centresummer townsuperior roombuffet stylesmall hotelboutique stylebreakfast room istop floorbiscuitsfull englishfrequent bus servicecomfortable bedsshort walkplenty of parkingwould stay again
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Bright modern feel and comfortable room. We booked a small double and it was everything we needed. The highlight of our stay here was the Breakfast which was excellent. Great choice for continental and wonderful full English selection.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2014

A fresh, bright and modern contemporary hotel. It looks like a B&B type establishment at first glance but don't be fooled. From the moment you walk through the door you know it's not. We had a room for three up some very steep stairs (no lift to the third floor) but it was spacious, airy and had very comfortable beds. We made use of the lovely garden with a bucket of ice provided by the hotel and a bottle of prosecco. It was a very relaxing place to unwind after a day's sightseeing and before heading out for a night on the town. Breakfast was good and plentiful and could be enjoyed in the bright dining room or in the garden.

It was a short bus ride into Oxford centre and the bus stop was just across the road so with a day saver ticket lasting 24 hours it was great value for money and made a nice change from driving as we could see everything very well from the top deck. Plenty of free parking too. thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I am doing a tour in the UK with my wife, and I have been in many different B&Bs in this trip, Reomnt is the best one so far, I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, tight and well designed interiors...clean, and comfort. the hotel is 10 minutes by bus to the city center and it has a free car parking..there are couple of restaurants in a 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel that offer different kinds of cousins. I enjoyed my breakfast here which was presented in a very beautiful way...
conclusions--> if you do it do it right, this is the concept in Remont " i think!", and it deserve its value of money.

I hgihly recommend this place if you visiting Oxford

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bakr2014
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I booked this hotel over the phone for one night, more than a week in advance. The following day I cancelled, again by phone (having been assured of a 72 hour cancellation policy), as our plans had changed. The day after the booking had been due, I received an email that they charged me for the full night! I emailed them back, but the response was "Unfortunately we can't possibly have records of your phone call". and they insisted on taking the money. Each contact was with a different person, implying a high turnover of staff. Beware!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rollerman
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I needed to book a hotel in Oxford at reasonably short notice, with a budget in mind and the need to park a car, I came across this hotel. As luck had it, it was on budget, and in terms of "extras" was a better deal that similarly priced hotels (price includes wifi and breakfast). I was going to a meeting near the museums, and arrived several hours prior to the expected check in. It was very easy to find, and although my room wasn't ready, I was able to park the car and make them aware of my expected late return and check in. The hotel is on one of the main routes into Oxford, and is served by a number of buses. The nearest stop is a couple of minutes walk down the road, with buses going every few minutes. An adult return cost £3.30 on these buses, although the 500 (park and ride) is £3.50.

My room was a "small" double, which was on the ground floor on the side of the building. There is a little road noise, but I didn't find this too significant, even with the window open a little at night (you can open a little but still close/lock it). There was also a patio door to the outside area, which let in some much needed cool air. If you have a bike, there are some bike racks here too.
The room was perfect, the bed was very comfy, great linen too. The bathroom had a lovely quadrant shower and lovely fluffy towels. Tea/coffee/hot chocolate and a complimentary bottle of water is provided, along with a wall mounted lcd tv. A fan and hair dryer are also provided. Wifi password is found in the room, was easy to connect and a good connection.
Breakfast is served from 7:30 and there's a good selection of english breakfast, cereal, fruit, yoghurt etc. From here there's a good view of the garden - with tables, chairs and a swing chair.
Although there is no bar, they were happy to provide an ice bucket on request.
I had some of the best sleep in a while, despite the very hot weather! Was able to leave my car on check out and returned at the end of the day to collect.
Will most definitely look at staying here again if I'm in Oxford.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business