“Ideal place, clean , friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oxford Guest House

Oxford Guest House
Ranked #25 of 83 Oxford B&B and Inns
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Ideal place, clean , friendly.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I travel and stay all over the uk, this guest house rates as one of the best I have stayed in. The staff went the extra mile. I would highly recommend this guest house to anyone. I was working at John Radcliffe and the location was within walking distance. The room was modern and clean. The breakfast was cooked to order.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Debguy68

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Turkish first
Bermuda
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this guest house for 9 days. It was my first visit to Oxford after taking my daughter to Ocford Brooke's. The owner and staff are so attentive and so very pleasant. Breakfast each morning was great and it will be made to your liking. This is a new guest house but it comes highly recommended. It is convenient and in walking distance to the bank, supermarkets, pharmacy etc.
I loved it so much that I reserved the same room again for my return trip in May.
This is a home away from home and if is highly recommended. I rate it 10/10 stars.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Andrea T
Lund, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

The guesthouse serves traditional English breakfast, a selection of tea are provided. The kitchen area is very clean, service was fast. Guesthouse is brand new. Very clean and tidy. Great location. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Angie H
Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend - one night on my own, one night with my husband, and one night with a friend (very peculiar I know, but just worked out that way!). I honestly can't fault the place. I used to live in Oxford so when I saw this new place via Booking.com I knew that a) it was in a great location, and b) it's a really good price for that location. I've stayed in a few other hotels in Oxford and this is the one I will definitely be going back to. The place itself is all brand-spanking new, so really fresh and clean. My room was on the smaller side but perfectly formed. Lovely, clean sheets/towels that smelt nice, great bathroom, comfy bed. The place felt totally secure and there was free parking on site. You can walk into Headington and grab a snack (like my friend and I did) in literally a couple of minutes, or you can get into Oxford centre on one of the many buses that run till late in about 10 minutes (like my husband and I did). And the breakfast was perfect - veggie options too. My husband and my friend had the full English each time, and they raved about it! I would definitely recommend to anyone! PS Try and book directly with the hotel by calling up rather than booking via a booking website.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank EditorHayley
Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

The newly opened guest house is immaculate and finished to the highest standard and has everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. I stayed there just before Christmas. The bed is so comfy and I had a very good night sleep and the breakfast Made by Rebecca is simply the best. The location is super which is just next to the bus stop from London to Oxford, walking distance to Oxford University Old Road campus. I would highly recommend this guest house to everyone who visit Oxford because it is excellent!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo