“Excellent baguette, incredibly crowded room.”
Review of The Oxford Cafe

The Oxford Cafe
Ranked #437 of 629 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Newton Abbot
“Excellent baguette, incredibly crowded room.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Really enjoyed a good quality baguette but our lunch was somewhat spoiled by the very cramped room, meaning I constantly had people brushing past me and often knocking our table completely. Need to take a couple of tables out to make the experience as enjoyable as the food is good!

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Wokingham, England, United Kingdom
“Best rock cakes you will ever eat”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Well worth a visit. Great cafe in the market, experience the atmosphere and the excellent food. Don't leave without trying either a rock cake or a scone, you will not be disappointed

• Visited October 2013
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great little lunch spot”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My partner and I stopped here for a quick bite to eat. He had a panini while I had a spinach filo pie. We both enjoyed our meals and decided to finish them off with something sweet. Our sweets were DELICIOUS! I had the caramel crunch cheesecake while my partner had the carrot cake, we were very fulfilled! The service was quick too, we were in a bit of a rush and were able to get in and out in 15 minutes.

Visited February 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little cafe!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely little cafe and is perfect for a spot of lunch! As a vegetarian sometimes i find it hard to find places to eat which have a variety of choices, but The Oxford Cafe had so much it was almost impossible to make a decision!
I would definitely recommend this place for lunch as the food was amazing and the staff were friendly,

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Best Panini's in Oxford!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went here on a lunch break and got a tuna panini with a side of chips - (they didn't come together though, the chips came a good 10 minutes before my panini, and they weren't homemade).

Service was okay, but the atmosphere was great.

• Visited December 2013