“Great little lunch spot”
Review of The Oxford Cafe

The Oxford Cafe
Ranked #448 of 634 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Great little lunch spot”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

My partner and I stopped here for a quick bite to eat. He had a panini while I had a spinach filo pie. We both enjoyed our meals and decided to finish them off with something sweet. Our sweets were DELICIOUS! I had the caramel crunch cheesecake while my partner had the carrot cake, we were very fulfilled! The service was quick too, we were in a bit of a rush and were able to get in and out in 15 minutes.

Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant little cafe!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely little cafe and is perfect for a spot of lunch! As a vegetarian sometimes i find it hard to find places to eat which have a variety of choices, but The Oxford Cafe had so much it was almost impossible to make a decision!
I would definitely recommend this place for lunch as the food was amazing and the staff were friendly,

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Best Panini's in Oxford!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Went here on a lunch break and got a tuna panini with a side of chips - (they didn't come together though, the chips came a good 10 minutes before my panini, and they weren't homemade).

Service was okay, but the atmosphere was great.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sickkgirl
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Best English Breakfast”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to the Oxford Cafe. I ordered there full English Breakfast and it was amazing. Generous portion size :)...the staff was friendly and helpful. Will go again.

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Terrible!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This was the worst cafe experience I have had in many years! I ordered two drinks and two meals and each item came at least ten minutes apart, which means my husband and I were eating separately. My soup eventually arrived after 30 minutes wait COLD, then I had to wait another ten minutes and I had to go and remind them of my order. Not one of the staff had a clue about customer service.....don't bother. (Shame there isn't a zero stars option)

• Visited November 2013