“Would go back again”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went on valentines and was lucky to find a table as it turned out to be a good meal at a reasonable price. The burger was succulent and delivered after a fairly quick period of time. Would go again.

1  Thank TrippyOnion

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Can't comment on food as didn't show up, despite the company taking payment! Not even answering their phone now.

Charlatans!!!!!!

1  Thank missaptaincatarrior
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was left starving after finishing my pathetic starter sized portion of veggie Quesadilla, which annoyingly cost just as much as my friends' giant meat options. Also the menu left a lot to be desired as far as vegetarian options were concerned.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

My partner and I rocked up here at about 2155 last night and were pleased to be able to get a table and be served. The server checked the kitchen was still cooking before she let us have a table. Sensible!

We had the Route 66 Burger and a Steak Sandwich. Both were cooked as requested and were very tasty. Bringing me mayonnaise on request was no problem and I was impressed that the chef happily swapped red onions for white onions on my burger on request (red onions disagree with me).

It was a shame the draught beer (Peroni) had run out but there was bottled beer available so all was not lost!

All in all I'd say this is a good restaurant, good service and good food. I'd definitely go again.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Would definitely go again. Three of us very pleased with our food and the service was quick and polite. Not overly expensive.