“Clean and nice”

Ranked #2 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Oxford
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

Nice coffee,nice sandwich,great service and good cause. I would highly recommend. Avoid the big business franchise.

1  Thank Leeleggs

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Makes you feel good. Better quality, cleaner, friendlier and cheaper than any chain store coffee shop. A social enterprise that you'll tell people about. No surprise it's rated so highly.

2  Thank ericmurphy
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We regularly order from this brilliant little cafe for business lunches and have never been disappointed. A great variety of sandwiches and sweets and very reasonable prices.

Keep up the excellent work!

1  Thank theberrygreens
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Working just across the road from here, our staff use it all the time and they supply lunch for our meetings and have not had one complaint. Good fresh sandwiches made to order.

2  Thank Andysnail
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Came here out of curiosity due to the high trip advisor reviews, ordered a Latte and cappuccino, both very nice. The staff were friendly and yes it is a very worthy charity, but I've had nicer coffee in places like The missing bean and Brew. I think the high ratings are due to the cause rather than the product, nobody wants to give a charity a bad review, which this isn't, I'd go back in for a cuppa if I was passing, but I wouldn't go out of my way to drink here.

6  Thank Feedmeoxford