“Couldn't be happier”

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couldn't be happier”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Went in with some friends for my birthday with a youngs birthday voucher, enjoyed my free pint, member of staff named Leo served me and made me feel very welcome, was more than happy to chat to me about my birthday plans ect - probably aided my decision to stay for a few more! 100% visit this place if you're in oxford!

2 Thank Traveling730

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My sister and me stopped over at the King's Arms for lunch on a Sunday and loved the entire vibe of the place. It has a very relaxed and laidback pub atmosphere with locals for company. The food was good, service decent and ambience fun. Recomended!

Visited June 2014
Bengaluru, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good local beer, good food and friendly staff”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I was staying at Oxford Four Pillars Thames and one day during an exploratory walk of the surroundings, me and my friends stumbled upon The Kings Arms. This place is situated at a very beautiful scenic place. You can sit outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery with your beer and good. The evening we were there, they had a quiz, which was quite interesting and a different experience. There is a variety of local beer and food also was nice with very friendly service. I would definitely recommend an evening here.

Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Good beer friendly staff.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch and a beer and all was very nice. Friendly staff. Try the crackling with Apple sauce as a snack. Great idea. Great posh fish finger sandwhich was really nice. And my wife had jacket potatoe. All very nice and yet another great pub in Oxford.

Visited May 2014
Nottinghamshrie
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic value, great food”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

This pub is a must . A very quirky place lots of little rooms a really old fashioned pub . The food was fab the service excellent and very fast. The staff were very attentive and polite .
Going back to oxford and this place is top of our list excellent

Visited May 2014