“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the nearby Holiday Inn Express for two nights last week and ate here each night. The food was very tasty and good value. The nice surprise was that on the second night it was buy one meal and get the second one for half price plus an extra 10% off when you show the hotel card. Great meals and great price.

There are newer reviews for Aziz Express

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I went here weekly with our kids, unfortunately the man Mark behind the bar is no longer there.He always put my children at ease and made them feel comfortable. We went last week and in honesty the service was pretty poor, we had to wait ages for the food to be topped up the service was slow and the lady behind the bar had very few manners and frightened my children. We won't be visiting there again in a hurry unless we find out that Mark is back.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I visit aziz express as a regular customer and I cannot be more happy with the service from the staff in there. Made sure I was topped up with drinks regularly and was satisfied with my food. Great surroundings very comfortable. Food is always at the right temperature and always topped up when needed. Since going there this weekend I am sad to say that a very helpful member of staff has unfortunately left and this saddens me as Mark was a very nice man and had very high customer service. And I will miss this. Overall its a very good restaurant!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Often eat here midweek and always pleased with the choice and temperature of the food. Excellent choice compared to most buffets restaurants. The food always looks fresh and well presented and the staff are very friendly and accommodating too.
Look out on groupon for special offers and take advantage of the lower cost at lunchtimes and when oxford united are playing at home. Highly recommended

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went to this restaurant with my husband after I purchased a GROUPON voucher we had a very pleasant surprise the food and the staff were brilliant there was a fantastic choice of food one of the best we have seen in a buffet restaurant we will certainly visit the AZIZ again