“OUTSTANDING!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“OUTSTANDING!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I visit aziz express as a regular customer and I cannot be more happy with the service from the staff in there. Made sure I was topped up with drinks regularly and was satisfied with my food. Great surroundings very comfortable. Food is always at the right temperature and always topped up when needed. Since going there this weekend I am sad to say that a very helpful member of staff has unfortunately left and this saddens me as Mark was a very nice man and had very high customer service. And I will miss this. Overall its a very good restaurant!

• Visited June 2013

oxford
“Great buffet with plenty of choice”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Often eat here midweek and always pleased with the choice and temperature of the food. Excellent choice compared to most buffets restaurants. The food always looks fresh and well presented and the staff are very friendly and accommodating too.
Look out on groupon for special offers and take advantage of the lower cost at lunchtimes and when oxford united are playing at home. Highly recommended

Visited March 2013
Oxfordshire
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went to this restaurant with my husband after I purchased a GROUPON voucher we had a very pleasant surprise the food and the staff were brilliant there was a fantastic choice of food one of the best we have seen in a buffet restaurant we will certainly visit the AZIZ again

• Visited May 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great Groupon deal”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have just returned from a first family meal for four here on a Sunday night and used a Groupon deal which was absolutely superb value - £16.00 for four adults = £4.00 each! Rather than £13.95 each at a normal price.

We arrived at 5.30 and the restaurant had just opened, the food was all fresh and not reheated, a good wide selection of starters and mains available to suit all tastes and spices to suit many. I couldn't fault the place at all, it is an Indian eat all you can style buffet, the surroundings are not somewhere you want an intimate meal but are modern and pleasing, it particularly satisfies hungry teenagers and at this price and quality was superb value for money.

The drinks were slightly expensive but which restaurant isn't when they charge this amount for the food? Overall we had a great visit and I would even consider returning to pay full price based on teenager feedback!

I have just read the other reviews, we didn't have a problem at all and based on this would recommend the Groupon deal.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank PeteNook333
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Mmmm”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

If you like bland uninteresting over priced food then this is the place for you! The service was fine and the staff were helpful, but I wouldn't eat here again I could do better myself.. try the chinese next door it is lovely

• Visited April 2013