“Curry Good Oxford”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2013

One of the best Indian meals had in a restaurant for a very long time. The restaurant is lovely and clean and modern, with attentive staff. There is a traditional menu but lots of inventive dishes to choose from as well. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a Friday evening. Food was great and lots if choice!
I had paneer shashlik and to be honest I could have gone back the next day and had exactly the same! Delicious!
The naans were the best I've ever had and I've had lots of curries!
A fab little restaurant! I would recommend it to anyone !!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Jee Saheb is the best Indian Restaurant in North Oxford. It has great Indian food Inside .I have tried all the other ones in North Oxford and this one is the best. Benedict. Go and try it

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited with friends recently (it was their first visit) and the food, service and atmosphere were all at their usual high standard. Our friends were particularly impressed. We've visited many Indian/Bangladeshi restaurants in Oxford, this one is consistently the best.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Since I discovered Jee Saheb about 18 months ago, it has been my favourite curry house in Oxford. Not sure why it's taken me so long to write a review for it. The food is all delicious - mains are varied and tasty (particularly the biryani) and there's a good and reasonably priced range of drinks. The atmosphere has always been pleasant - the interior is very nice and the ambience is spot-on. The staff are all very friendly and professional too. My only criticism - and this is clutching at straws - is that the curry portions could be slightly larger (though I'm sure for most people they would be sufficient). Best of all, the prices are very reasonable, particularly for students - 20% the total bill on Sunday-Thursday for students, so even with drinks and poppadoms it ends up about £15/head - pretty good if you ask me.