“One Nights Stay”

Diana's Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 84 Oxford B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Booked by e-mail, instant reply. Maps with exact location and other information also sent by e-mail. Clean tidy and warm room, Bed was just right,bathroom spotless. Breakfast was very good and plenty of time to enjoy it. Diana was very informative about Oxford centre and the bus stops just around the corner making a trip into the centre very easy. Good price and would stay here again .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank caseyjones2013
There are newer reviews for Diana's Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed at Diana's B&B in September, I booked a single room online and was impressed with the contact Diana made by email before my stay, sending directions and travel information as well as accommodating my arrival outside of her suggested check in times.
As it was my first time in Oxford I found the travel information very helpful! On arrival I was checked into a very comfortable room on the top floor. The room had tea and coffee making facilities, wifi and a tv. The shared bathroom was very clean and just across the landing, I never found I had to wait to use it although I was sharing with 2 other guests.
The breakfast was excellent with a range of cereals, yoghurts, pastries and full cooked breakfast. Diana would make anything you asked for!
Unfortunately I left a jacket in the wardrobe in my room but after emailing Diana to let her know she was kind enough to send it back to me.
Overall I would definitely recommend this B&B, I was made to feel very welcome and it's just a short bus ride to the University and centre of Oxford. I would definitely stay here again if I return to Oxford.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ToniaThomas
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Diana's for two nights in mid September. The room was comfortable and exactly what is needed. All our arranging via email with Diana was super friendly and personal, and very easy from the start. The breakfast was the absolute best thing about our stay and not just because of the delicious poached eggs and toast and home made yogurt and very nice tea, but because of Diana's company and conversation and the company and conversation of the other guests. It was very homey to sit and have breakfast together. The location is very convenient to Oxford town by bus, and very accessible to the train station by bus as well. I would most definitely stay at Diana's again next time. All around a very pleasant and easy experience.

2  Thank Ficko
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Excellent little B&B I stumbled across whilst online viewing all the best rated in Oxford. When choosing hotels and B&B’s I always make my choice from ratings rather than price, I’m seldom disappointed. Very reasonably priced, nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. I had a single room on the second floor which was nice and quiet, had tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen television and a great shower in the en-suite. This B&B would be great for tourists or business people visiting Oxford.
Thanks Diana
M. Parker (30th September Headington room)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BruceParker
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We have just enjoyed a one night break in Oxord at Diana's B and B. We had a lovely stay, with a comfortable bed and a clean and well-decorated bedroom. Diana was a great hostess and we had a lovely cooked breakfast in the friendly setting of her breakfast kitchen. We will visit again!

Karen and Steve

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Nestled behind a bush down a narrow Oxford cul-de-sac lies a gem of a B&B. Diana's! I stayed just one night here to get some peace and quiet before an interview the next day. Not only did I get peace (and the job!) but a fantastic night's sleep, great conversation and lovely food from Diana. Wi-fi worked perfectly, tv not so much but I think that was more a user error! Hot shower, lovely comfy bed, quiet and very convenient location. Excellent value for money, I would definitely recommend staying here.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The B&B was very nice. It is a bit far away from the city center, and although there are a los of bus routes going/coming, it still felt a bit "disconnected". Diana is a great host and breakfast is nicely served, well prepared and full of interesting chats. I stayed in a room with the shared bathroom. The room was small but very comfortable and the bathroom was clean. I did miss availability of shower gel/ soap / shampoo.