“Lovely coffee, people and venue”
Review of Zappi's Bike Cafe - CLOSED

Zappi's Bike Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Oxfords only bike shop cafe!! Incorporated upstairs in the showroom of Bike Zone on St Michaels Street in the heart of Oxford. We specialise in hand crafted coffee with stunning latte art. We're doing our best to rid Oxford of substandard coffee, come give us a go!!
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I have started using this coffee house regularly. Damn, now everyone will know about it. Lovely coffee - my only quibble is that it could be a bit hotter - but my husband says that's how it's meant to be.

1  Thank Marfa6

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been coming here regularly since the cafe opened in 2011. Buzzing atmosphere and friendly service. What more do you want?

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We live centrally in Oxford and only frequent Zappi's or The Missing Bean for the best coffee in the city. Wonderful staff and amazing quality coffee. First class cappuccino"s along with a small but good quality and relevant snack menu.

1  Thank Nemesis101
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Zappi's bike cafe is an absolute treat. They serve amazing coffee, the staff are really friendly and know all the regulars' names and they are bike friendly. It's a nice mix of people chatting, working on their laptops and people coming in wearing full road bike gear for a drink after a ride. I love it because it's different, quirky and it works. If you love your coffee give it a try.

1  Thank Tigi69
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This cafe was by far the best I found on a recent overnight trip to Oxford. The coffee was excellent, the service was friendly and the cafe itself was light and airy. I also tried their toasted banana bread, which was delicious. There were not endless options, but then it was clear that they make their cakes in house (we saw some brownies going into the oven), and the prices were very reasonable for the quality of what was on offer. It is a deservedly popular spot, and therefore quite difficult to get a seat, but I really cannot recommend this place highly enough.

1  Thank Traveller88_12