“Best Coffee in Oxford!!!!”
Review of Zappi's Bike Cafe - CLOSED

Zappi's Bike Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Oxfords only bike shop cafe!! Incorporated upstairs in the showroom of Bike Zone on St Michaels Street in the heart of Oxford. We specialise in hand crafted coffee with stunning latte art. We're doing our best to rid Oxford of substandard coffee, come give us a go!!
Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you're looking for a cute cosy place that does awesome food and great coffee then this place is it! Zappi's Cafe is run by Dan,Dan and Lois, all of whom are super friendly and make you feel like you're at home. The cafe is tucked away upstairs above Bikezone and makes for a great place to escape the tourists and immerse yourself in the best coffee Oxford has to offer. If you like your coffee strong like I do, then ask for a Wellington (they'll know what you mean). Keep up the good work guys, can't wait for my next visit!!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

A cosy, quirky and friendly place to relax in Oxford. Lois and the Dans are welcoming and friendly and they serve the best tasting coffee I've had since I have been in Europe. Having coffee surrounded by bicycles is an experience not to be missed.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

One if not the best coffee house in Oxford and beyond! Good value and great price and an added bonus its above the bike shop.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

So, my title says it all. I really really like good espresso--and I really like trying out new cafes in the search for a good cup of espresso. So far, I haven't had much luck in England. The espresso is normally stale, burnt, or watery, and/or the milk is burnt, not fresh, etc.....until now. This is the best espresso I have had in England--hands down--rivals that of the espresso you will find in Italy. If it wasn't for the fact that its a 2-hour drive from my house, I would go there every day.

1  Thank Janell B
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Zappi's provides both the best coffee and customer experience in Oxford! A staple feature in my student life here. Would recommend to all students needing an exceelent cappuccino at an affordable price

1  Thank Mike603