“WOW WOW WOW”

Ranked #14 of 809 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Yeti Nepalese Restaurant is situated on the vibrant Cowley Road, Oxford. We are small family run business with passion of excellent customer services and delicious foods, where our customers to feel they are visiting family home not a restaurant. We always use fresh ingredients with Nepalese herbs & spices to give excellent taste in our foods. We are proud to serve authentic Nepalese cuisine to our customers in our restaurant. Our food is based on "Healthy Eating" concept and our contemporary dining atmosphere offers comfortable sitting for families and groups. We are the proud Winner of Oxfordshire Restaurant Awards 2013 and 2015 in Asian category.
Reviewed August 13, 2019

This is the most wonderful Place to eat, Indian Food. So different to the Norm,
nothing to much trouble friendly quiet busy yet you are totally unaware that anyone else is around you.
The food is out of this world .I JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS TO SAY HOW WONDERFUL IT IS.
You MUST go FOR YOUR SELF to see and TASTE the MAGIC.

Netty

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Alison C
Write a reviewReviews (927)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

Lovely food gland great service loved everything. I will definitely come back here again I recommend it to everyone.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

We went to Yeti the night after we had been to Antep Kitchen. Quite a difference as Yeti was so quiet compared to the liveliness of the previous evening. It made no difference to the quality of food which was of equal standing - excellent.

We enjoyed the complimentary dips snd poppadoms and all of us had a great main course. The food is definitely similar to an Indian restaurant but there is some Nepali specials . I had Nespati chicken which is cooked with fresh pear and spices. Tilapia Jhol which was fish cooked with ginger, garlic tomato and spices. My son and his wife had vegetarian choices of Saag Paneer and a vegetarian chow mein dish which they also enjoyed.

Very good value.

A little hint. It’s hard to find a menu on the web site. Click and hold one of the pictures of food and a full menu is obtained!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

I love Indian food, lived in Singapore with several Indians making their own chapati aso at home.
I went for the safe choice when going to this place as I didn’t know what to expect, so I ordered chicken tikka masala with garlic naan (it’s also my favorite dish).
But it was so sweet! Felt like they meant to put a dash of sugar but made the whole pot fall in it!
Worst part is the Indian waiter told me that’s how it’s made in India, I was like really?! Immediately wrote my friend who lives in Bangalore and she directly confirmed: NO, tikka masala isn’t sweet in India!!!
If you want authentic Indian, don’t go there.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

Amazing restaurant experience, The food was incredibly, delicious and the drinks it was perfect. Kabita was a leaky waitress who made sure we had a lovely night, And she is brilliant at remembering her costumers likes and dislike and even when busy has a welcoming smile. If you haven’t been, I urge you to give it try, you wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019