“Nice Indian food”

Qumins Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 686 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Qumins we aim to provide an exciting new experience in fine Indian cuisine, blending traditional techniques with a modern twist. All of our products are made using the freshest, finest ingredients, and most importantly are cooked with love and passion for the Indian cuisine. With our unique menu we can guarantee that some of our specialities can only be tried and tested here at Qumins! We cater for all here at Qumins - vegetarian, vegan, and all types of specific dietary requirements. You will always have a variety of options with our versatile menu. We look forward to serving you!
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I would recommend that this restaurant is one of best Indian restaurant in Oxford, which I have try before. The curry was nice with rice as the staff recommend it. Furthermore, a service is very warm. Finally, I would recommend everyone, who would like to try a taste of authentic Indian food in Oxford, please come here...

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was disappointed. Very slow service, very small helpings and food was barely luke warm. It tasted ok but I was hoping to eat twice as much! An expensive evening taking these factors into account.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I have to say this must be the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to. The food was amazing and the and the staff are very plight would recommend to everyone who fancy's an Indian

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visiting oxford with my girlfriend and was after a great little curry house when we stumbled upon this little gem, situated a short walk from city centre its the best indian i have ever eaten.
I had the lamb madras and keema rice and naan my girlfriend had a korma and plain naan.
Very clean and tidy and staff were extremely helpful had we not of been on such a budget we would of tipped very generously. Looking forward to coming again !

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Had no problem with this restaurant. They know how to cook! The cod madras was a Goan recipe and amazing taste sensation; service was attentive, dishes arrived very quickly! The price was quite reasonable, in fact our party of four found it very good value for style and quality.

As well as enjoying the food, the other feature that stood out was the professionalism of the standard of cuisine, it seemed to be a well run restaurant in every aspect. Even the rear of the restaurant was open, it had been a warm afternoon, and gave access to a small, very neat, working vegetable garden which added to a sense of freshness in the ingredients. This was another pleasing surprise and a very appetising touch.

When customers are disappointed, perhaps it is their choice of combinations of dishes. We found the staff very knowledgeable and only too happy to help us choose the right quantity and combinations and make suggestions. It helped a lot! They were genuinely interested in our getting the best experience possible on the day!

I will return.