1,366 results
All reviews park and ride executive room swimming pool city centre pear tree blenheim palace trouser press service area service station petrol station sofa bed steam room free parking the bus restaurant staff travel lodge wi fi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for two nights through work. I found the hotel to be very clean with the usual facilities. However, during my first night I had the worst nights sleep possible due to very noisy and inconsiderate neighbours. In the morning I spoke to the night shift reception team about my ordeal. They were absolutely fantastic in solving my problem. They immediately apologised and upgraded me to an executive room in order to ensure i world have rest the following night. They couldn’t have been more kind, professional and apologetic. Thank you team!! You are the best!

Trip type: Traveled on business
HolidayInnOxford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Diane W
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am naturally pleased the team responded so well to your concerns and I very much appreciate your feedback in regards to this. It is indeed a shame that occasionally guests are inconsiderate to other hotel residents.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for two nights and it was a good business type hotel for road warriors. No luxury, just good for what you need. The room was large and pleasant with air conditioning. A negative was there was no minibar/fridge and no safe. This is unusual for a holiday inn, as nearly every decent hotel offers a room safe these days. The reception were helpful and friendly, maybe perhaps not the fastest, but fine. There was an open out and out turf war between the bar and the restaurant to get patrons to eat in their respective areas. The evening food was just ok, but not great. The breakfast buffet on the other hand was excellent. Overall, I would be happy to stay here again.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased you overall enjoyed your stay and would be happy to stay with us again should you visit the area. A stocked minibar and a safe come as a standard in our Executive Rooms. However safes are available at the Reception Desk and all our standard rooms are equipped with a chiller to add to the comfort of our guests. Your observation about the service at dinner time will be shared with our Restaurant & Bar Team however I am delighted tyou enjoyed the food we offer and indeed our breakfast buffet.

Reviewed September 12, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast buffet with friendly and helpful staff. Karon who works the breakfast service is very helpful, chatty and welcoming. She dealt with an irate customer (who couldn’t understand that only bread went through the toaster, not the Croissant he rudely demanded to be warmed) professionally informed him of the hotel health and safety policy. Evening service also great even when very busy

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BethPrice21
HolidayInnOxford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2019

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and in particular the breakfast we offer and the friendly service you experienced during breakfast and indeed evening service.
I hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back at some stage in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Although we stayed in the Travelodge next door, we had our evening meals in the Holiday Inn, where we also made good use of the free wifi. The £39.99 (plus £4 service charge/tip automatically added to the bill) meal deal for two is very good value, as it includes a 175ml glass of wine with the two course (starter and main) meal. The one vegetarian main course option on that menu was the Asparagus Leek and Pea Risotto, which was tasty. Barbara deserves special mention as she was very helpful in being able to organise with the chef something different in the way of main courses for each of the three nights we ate in there. The first night was the risotto, the second was the Keralan Vegetable Curry with all the trimmings, and the third the Grilled Halloumi Kebabs. All were delicious and we really enjoyed eating there. Thanks to all the staff for making us so welcome and being so kind to us.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Went here with family recently. Great location with the park and ride 4 mins away. Pleasant professional staff, clean room, food was of a good standard too and a great little bar area/patio that is a lovely Suntrap on a nice day. Thoroughly enjoyed it

Trip type: Traveled with family
HolidayInnOxford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oxford, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Dear Guest
I am delighted to read you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and I hope we may have an opportunity to welcome you back again at some stage in the future.