“scary”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“scary”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

my grandkids enjoyed it it was like horrible histories and ghostly it was interesting and it was a nick so told my grandkids it was the naughty step and i did learn some oxford history and i enjoyed seeing my grandkids squirm and learn some oxford history it wasnt bad and we had coupons so it was acheap tour. ilove spending days out with my grandkids that isnt fairground rides!the guides were good.

Visited June 2013

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Well worth a trip”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Just back from our visit to the castle in Oxford.Found it via a great deal on Groupon and it was well worth the trip. Our guide was great and really brought the whole thing to life. Recommended if you are looking for something "different" to do in Oxford

1 Thank happycoupleBucks
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A good day out”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I went here during easter break .
The staff are excellant and it was worth having the tour guide who walked you around telling you the history .My family thought it funny to put me in the stocks to take photos for Facebook! This was a very interesting day and we learnt about the history of criminals in oxford.
We also went to the top of the tower and the views of oxford were amazing and each building was mapped out on signs at the top.I didnt think the cafes there were over priced but on a nice day there is plenty of places for a picnic.

1 Thank Julie N
Worcestershire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good value for money”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Spent a wet Easter Sunday in Oxford and both myself and my 9 year old both really enjoyed our visit to the castle. Group sizes are just right so you don't feel too crammed. Delivery of information was pitched at right level for group and it wasn't rushed either.
Really informative and easy to follow from its early beginnings through to 1990's. Lots of visual exhibits too. Gift shop at end was really good value for money and shop staff were very helpful and pleasant - Blenheim could do with hiring people like this!

1 Thank mafmaf75
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Having visited the castle i was a little disapointed looking impressive on the outside inside was a let down. Just thought may of been furnature and pics inside like tamworth castle but was jusy quiet bare . The guide that took us round and told us about the castle had good knowledge and told the story well just hoped for more .

1 Thank davo7674